SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2

Kopal 1
September 27th, 2002, 05:59 AM
:confused:
Here I am standing in the hallway of SFF college with my backpack stuffed with Jane Austen, Mervyn Peake and Herman Melville. I have a shiny apple for teacher (Short story uploaded to the correct section I HOPE!) but I don't know where to go! I hope to avoid the school bullies and make new friends.
I am currently involved in finishing a 2000000 word fantasy quadrilogy and starting a new single volume and re-editing an already published volume and submitting a radio play, so it stands to reason that I would be looking for ways to pass the time!
Well, that's sufficent of that I suppose, best try to find my way to the correct classroom.
Bats eyelids in excruciatingly coy manner,
"Excuse me, but do you know where I should be?"
PK

Erebus
September 27th, 2002, 06:33 AM
Me thinks that here in the Writing section would be a good place to start, which is where I have moved you. Welcome to the forum. :)

kahnovitch
September 27th, 2002, 09:58 AM
Welcome to the jungle Kopal,

Always nice to see fresh young blood (especially writers) and don't worry about bullies because if anyone bullies you, give me a shout and I'll give 'em a clout! ;)

kegasaurus
September 27th, 2002, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Kopal 1
:confused:
Here I am standing in the hallway of SFF college with my backpack stuffed with Jane Austen, Mervyn Peake and Herman Melville. I have a shiny apple for teacher (Short story uploaded to the correct section I HOPE!) but I don't know where to go! I hope to avoid the school bullies and make new friends.
I am currently involved in finishing a 2000000 word fantasy quadrilogy and starting a new single volume and re-editing an already published volume and submitting a radio play, so it stands to reason that I would be looking for ways to pass the time!
Well, that's sufficent of that I suppose, best try to find my way to the correct classroom.
Bats eyelids in excruciatingly coy manner,
"Excuse me, but do you know where I should be?"
PK

Grabs Kopal 1's copy of Moby Dick, throws it on the floor and runs around screaming 'Norgs, give me Norgs.'

kahnovitch
September 27th, 2002, 10:21 AM
draws sword and runs after Keg screaming "OI! Come back dino-beerbarrel boy! I'll make you extinct and have a Keg party with your lifeless body!"

kegasaurus
September 27th, 2002, 10:28 AM
Kegasaurus has the last laugh as kahnovitch finally realises where the 'tap' is.

kahnovitch
September 27th, 2002, 10:32 AM
Actually old boy, I was going to insert a new tap somewhere else :D

kegasaurus
September 27th, 2002, 10:36 AM
Ahhhh, a Guiness man.

kahnovitch
September 27th, 2002, 10:39 AM
Absolutely. Now you've got 5 seconds to either run away or be nice to the newbie before I commence surgery.......

kegasaurus
September 27th, 2002, 10:47 AM
Picks Moby Dick up and hands it back to Kopal 1. Remorse on face quickly turns to laughter as the giant kegasaur knocks the book back on floor and takes off, asll within th e five second time limit.