PDA

View Full Version : Where are other writing forums?

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Se'dray-on
October 3rd, 2002, 01:30 PM
A friend of mine is starting up a writers forum, and i was just wondering what other forums are out there so that he could compare and have an idea of just what should be included in a forum.

Thanks

BTW, once his site is open i'll post the forum link on here for anyone who wants to join.

Cheers:D

Ladijen
October 3rd, 2002, 01:53 PM
Se'dray-on, for some reason I thought you were already a member, but there is The Writers Association (an msn group) that is excellent, with writing exercises and critiques, and advice from established writers.

edit--msn groups is having technical difficulties right now, though, so you can't really see what the site has to offer until they fix it.

Se'dray-on
October 3rd, 2002, 01:57 PM
I am, but i don't know how to use the site properly:confused: . If you could help me I would be grateful.:D

Ladijen
October 3rd, 2002, 02:13 PM
I'm not sure that I am the best person to ask, being just a hair from an absolute computer-moron, myself. I just log in and then click on the links on the left of the screen (normally, anyway--right now the site isn't working). Your best bet would be to wait until the problems with the site are fixed and then email Nathan Carter for help. :)

Nero
October 6th, 2002, 11:24 AM
A grrrrrrrrr-eat site is STORIES.COM. Go there right away.

milamber_reborn
October 7th, 2002, 01:03 AM
Nero - Do you have a port on stories.com

Mine's www.stories.com/authors/milamber

It is indeed a great site. And http://groups.msn.com/TheWritersAssociation/ is working again. You need a passport though, MSN or Hotmail. Just login and you can go straight on the site.

Shef
October 9th, 2002, 02:47 PM
I to highly reccomend the Writers Association as well. I don't post there to much. But I lurk often and have learned much by following the example of such phenomanal authors such as Mr. Reiser.

Se'dray-on
October 9th, 2002, 06:40 PM
I checked out some of the sites and I am very impressed. Thanks for the help!