View Full Version : Chance to make ammends

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2

Redfield77
October 6th, 2002, 12:59 AM
Does everyone remember Jonathan Isenor? well that's me, Iwant to say I'm sorry to ,Erebus for being an a$$ a whie ago, and I was wondering if I can get back into this site? and have my stuff put up and get feedback again?

Erebus
October 6th, 2002, 02:14 AM
Personally, as I never had a problem with you in the first place, and it was you who chose to make unwarranted and unfounded attacks on both myself, and others here, I don't have a problem with you finding your way back, in spite of the hurtful things you said, although I am certainly somewhat wary of your motives.

If you really are sorry for your attacks and abusive language, then in the spirit of the SFFW forum, I shall accept that.

However, I am but one voice on the SFFW administration staff. There are others who would also also need to consider this situation, and of course, it will ultimately be up to the site owner to approve your membership here as well as the posting of any of your works.

enazwo
October 6th, 2002, 02:47 AM
no

Redfield77
October 6th, 2002, 05:10 PM
I am serious I was stupid! When can I know if I'm allowed back?

Erebus
October 8th, 2002, 09:24 PM
Okay...we have discussed this amongst ourselves and the general consensus is that we usually don't allow banned members back to the forums. However, the final decision was left to me, as I was the one you decided to attack. While the memory of what you did still troubles me some, I am not one who is not prepared to give someone a second chance. Accordingly, you may remain as a member here at the forums for a probation period of 3 months. Should you show a repeat of the behaviour that caused your banning, then of course, you will be gone for good. Once you have proved to us that you can participate in the forum without the need to attack our other members etc. and completed the 3 month probation, we will consider putting your work back on the site.

I hope you find this a satisfactory compromise.

Regards, Neil

Redfield77
October 9th, 2002, 11:05 AM
That's fine with me, I like that idea it keeps me in line. So after three months I could have my stuff up? thanks I appericate it!

Shef
October 9th, 2002, 03:24 PM
:mad: My momma always said if you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all. :mad: So I keep my peace... for now.:mad:

Traveler
October 9th, 2002, 05:09 PM
Are you the John Isenor from writers-voice.com? I post there too, as Eric Hines

juzzza
October 9th, 2002, 05:14 PM
I really respect Erebus for making a tough call like this... Personally, I wouldn't have, so use your second chance wisely and try not to stray into the dark side again youngster.

Redfield77
October 10th, 2002, 11:26 AM
Yes Eric, I am the same Jonathan Isenor from The Writer's Voice.