PDA

View Full Version : Design your Sc Fi universe…

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2

Thomas
October 6th, 2002, 04:51 PM
Design your Sc Fi universe…

Based around our Milkiway Galaxy, what kind of time span would we be in, what about human’s technological progress, if there are humans, what about alien civilisations?

Forrest
October 7th, 2002, 02:47 PM
Perfect Sci Fi universe:

Scientists finally realized my intrinsic value to all life so they turned me into an invincible cyborg and made me god-emperor of the universe. I then proceeded to qonquer and subjugate the many alien species of the galaxy. The story ends with me going to bed with millions of naked, attractive earth women in a never ending orgy of lustful self-worship.

Aik Haw
October 7th, 2002, 04:34 PM
That was until a young physicist called Aik Haw found a method to produce antiparticles by the tonnes and to create a singularity within a gravity field. Long aiming to dethrone the tyranical rule of Forrest the Dreadful, he directed his studies into perfecting the vector analysis of the unpredictable event horizon within the singularity.

After five long years labouring in front of thousands of supercomputers, Aik Haw finally put his plan into action. While Forrest was enjoying a night of tryst with a gorgeous blonde, a space time disruption opened around him, dragging the once invincible cyborg two hundred light years off the furthest star in the Milky Way. Floating in the void of space, Forrest looks around, wondering which of the swirling pinpoint lights is the sun by which his home, Earth, orbits around.

His lonesome agony was put to rest when another singularity gouted into existance, spilling forth twenty tonnes of antiparticles!!

Forrest
October 7th, 2002, 05:04 PM
[sees potential for great rediculous fun]

With Forrest having been thoroughly destroyed, the gods convened and decided that there simply couldn't be a universe without Forrest so they destroyed the entire universe and they made a new one filled with nothing by gorgeous women with no morals. In the center of this universe they placed a new Forrest the Dreadful, giving him unquestioned rule of everything.

Plus one and always one more than you no quitsies.:D

Hereford Eye
October 7th, 2002, 07:46 PM
Poor Forest cannot see how the gods have done him in...again! In a universe filled with women with no morals, they immediately banded together to eliminate Forest as utterly useless to their needs. Then, sadly, the real fight began as the amoral crowd did each other in, singly, in couplets, in triplets, in haiku, in dozens at a time till finally only one woman remained standing.
With no one to argue otherwise, she assumed she must be god and began to design iit all over again.

Aik Haw
October 7th, 2002, 10:40 PM
First, the Women, as she chooses to call herself, refashioned the stars so that instead of the planets orbiting around them, they orbit around the planet.

This caused great calamity as entire systems had to halt in their path and follow the new order of reality. This resulted in great centripetal disruption as mountains, seas etc.. were throw into the void of space.

The woman, looking at the mess, proclaimed:- " I need a helper to undo the damage I have done!!"

Celchu
October 8th, 2002, 10:12 PM
And so the gods did say: "Tough luck." And then they did go about drinking Earl Gray tea and munching on crumpets.

Forrest
October 8th, 2002, 10:38 PM
I have a bad feeling that this isn't what poor Mr. Thomas had in mind when designing this thread.:)

My bad.:p

Aik Haw
October 9th, 2002, 12:25 AM
And the Women raise her hands in wroth towards the now tree and rock strewn heavens. "So, ye Gods dare ignore me!! Verily, ye will not help me in reordering the Universe!! Therefore, I will create a being that will help me reorder it."

The Women pondered for a moment at her conundrum, than decided that only a single solution existed.

She made Man.

And the first Man, she called Forrest!!

Aik Haw
October 9th, 2002, 12:28 AM
Hey Forrest, for all you know, if we keep this up, we could end up writing a pretty hilarious short story!!