View Full Version : Best Worst Film

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

chocky
October 14th, 2002, 05:00 AM
Some films are so bad that they are fun. Ed Wood's movies are an example. I'm sure everyone has seen at least one movie that was terrible but they could'nt look away.
For me, it is a movie called White Ninja. There actually no ninja's in the movie. It is a Chinese movie that is horribley dubbed and has a story that makes very little sense. But in spite of this, (or because of) I totally love the movie.
What are everybodies best worst films?

Nevyn
October 14th, 2002, 07:51 AM
I remember The Toxic Avenger was so sick and completely stupid that it had my brother and myself in fits of laughter (this was the uncensored version a long time ago)

saintjon
October 14th, 2002, 11:43 AM
Check out Getter Robo.

Trust me.

Oooor, if you can find it "Psycopath" is a pretty hilarious flick. I got the impression it filmed in Barrie in the 1970's for about $50.

Eventine
October 14th, 2002, 08:42 PM
Lobster Man From Mars.

Ee Gads that movie was horrible.

Or Titanic ;)

saintjon
October 14th, 2002, 08:56 PM
Come to think of it... saw a movie in the store for rent called Skeeter. One of those cheesy horror flicks where some given pain in the ass animal goes haywire and big swarms start killing people, only this was mosquitoes!! Giant mosquitoes of death!!!

Me and my buddy laughed at the box for a good ten minutes. There was even this guy on the back, all tough and macho lookin, with a shotgun... we mutually decided to call him Jonny Shotgun, which started us creating a whole cast of B-movie characters.

chocky
October 14th, 2002, 09:57 PM
I remember a movie from when I was a kid called Squirm. It was about these worms that eat human flesh. It was pretty funny.

saintjon
October 14th, 2002, 10:30 PM
that title's awesome. lol

MrKip
October 15th, 2002, 09:26 AM
I'm still a big fan of Redneck Zombies.

Although for all out gore fest Braindead is the way forward.

chocky
October 15th, 2002, 01:11 PM
Mr. Kip
Braindead=Dead Alive by Peter Jackson?

MrKip
October 16th, 2002, 09:16 AM
Yes, the American version was so heavily cut compared to the New Zealand version, Jackson decided to hell with it and renamed it Dead Alive.
"I kick ass for the Lord" is still one of my all time favourite film quotes.