View Full Version : Xxx

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Solaar
October 18th, 2002, 05:54 PM
Anyone else seen this?? It's just come out (today) in the UK. I thought it was alright, with some awful dialogue and some lame action scenes.

But, turned my brain off for 2 hours (wasn't hard...) and it was fairly enjoyable.

Vin Diesel the Next Arnie/Stallone??

Solaar
airs his views

chocky
October 18th, 2002, 06:15 PM
I saw it and thought was aight. I think Vin will be a huge action star.
Speaking of which, I just saw the Transporter with Jason Statham. I think he has the makings of an action star. He's a pretty good actor with a lot of charisma.

saintjon
October 18th, 2002, 09:45 PM
I think Vin is extremely cool in a very dangerous badass kind of way, but like I was just saying in another thread, he needs to hook up with some better directors. His potential awesomeness is being squandered I think. I haven't see XXX, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna. Same director/producer as Fast and the Furious doesn't sound very enticing to me...

I watched Knockaround Guys last night, and it was an all right flick, but I was expecting a very good one. An excellent one, even. Didn't happen.

Shehzad
October 19th, 2002, 04:48 AM
Average movie, with plot holes big enough to push the Wheel of Time series through.

BUT...

Gotta love those glasses.

Sammie
October 19th, 2002, 10:13 AM
Oh oh oh - WANT to see this movie. Plot holes not an issue :)

Nevyn
October 19th, 2002, 10:38 AM
Vin Diesel , was he in the movie " Pitch Black "?

saintjon
October 19th, 2002, 10:42 AM
Yup. Mr. Riddick in the flesh. From what I saw of that movie it's his best so far, I'm gonna have to download it so that I can see the rest.

Solaar
October 19th, 2002, 11:52 AM
Yep, PITCH BLACK is a very good film. Vin Diesel was also in Saving Private Ryan.

I had to take my girlfriend last night because she just wanted to see Vin!!

Solaar
glad that Asia Argento was also in it

Sammie
October 19th, 2002, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Solaar
Yep, PITCH BLACK is a very good film. Vin Diesel was also in Saving Private Ryan.

Really? R u sure??

saintjon
October 19th, 2002, 02:31 PM
Yeah I heard that too. Damned if I know which one he was though.