Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Matron_Bex
October 29th, 2002, 01:52 PM
Anybody else who think this is one of the best games ever made?!!:D

Aylis
October 29th, 2002, 03:10 PM
I dunno if it's the greatest, but it sure is fun!!

Matron_Bex
October 30th, 2002, 01:21 PM
What level do you play at? Are you on Basic, trick, or maniac?

Aylis
October 30th, 2002, 03:38 PM
I was never good enough to play maniac, but before, I played trick... that was before when I actually played the game every once in a while. Now.. I don't know.. hehe I'm probably at Basic now since I haven't played in a year. But yeah.. It was lots of fun!

Matron_Bex
November 5th, 2002, 11:10 AM
I am still on Basic myself, but then I jus tstarted about a month ago....

Aylis
November 6th, 2002, 03:38 PM
Ah... do you have DDRMax? I hear it's pretty good. It has lots of the old songs plus much more and in Max, there are these new arrows, where you need to continue stepping on them - not tap the pad a bunch of times but stay on the arrow when you step on it. Apparently it makes the game harder, because then you only have one other foot to step on the other arrows and you can't jump around since one foot needs to stay on the pad.

Matron_Bex
November 6th, 2002, 09:50 PM
I don't have it but my friend just bought it, she didn't tell me about the arrows though, I will have to ask her about them. She says the game is really great. I don't think I will be trying that one anytime soon though, I am having enough problems with regular arrows...

Aylis
November 12th, 2002, 04:21 PM
Yeah.. it's pretty good... My friend's have been playing it recently. I've never tried playing it, but the arrows seem fun.. but my friend's don't like it, so I wouldn't know..