View Full Version : Hope you don't mind my cheek

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

rune
November 2nd, 2002, 11:33 AM
Hi ALL

I know there are some very good authors that visit this site and I could really do with some good feedback on a story I am currently working on.

I don't post my stories here finding it much easier to have a portfolio on another writing site. I no its a real cheek, but I would appreciate the help.

The www link button goes to my portfolio.

The story is called Kielder Magic and there are three chapters posted at the moment. This port allows readers to leave comments after reading, which is very useful for us budding authors :)

many thanks

rune

milamber_reborn
November 3rd, 2002, 03:16 AM
Sent some comments on the site.

rune
November 3rd, 2002, 07:03 AM

Jack Burton
November 3rd, 2002, 11:35 AM
Ok, dumb question from the techo-impaired Yank...um, how do I acess the site...??? Looking for the www link button..and...? I'm lost...arg....working nights for over a decade has fried my brain.....

kegasaurus
November 3rd, 2002, 11:42 AM
Try this one baby and I make dogfood for a living.

http://www.stories.com/main/view_item.php?user_id=croft

Jack Burton
November 3rd, 2002, 03:11 PM
Righto..thanks monsewer...I Will read your story rune asap...probably tonight when the wifey and childrens go to bed..read a bit, and i like it, the dialoge is smooth and beleivable...more to add later on!

milamber_reborn
November 4th, 2002, 01:43 AM
Jack. The www in question is one of the icons at the bottom of each post. It take you to the user's page from their details, if they have one.

Jack Burton
November 4th, 2002, 11:33 AM
Thank you. I am soo stoopid.

rune
November 4th, 2002, 12:56 PM
I wanted to thank everyone that has taken an interesting in my story so far. I really do appreciate your efforts and look forward to getting any cool advise too :cool: