PDA

View Full Version : Quotes

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

kegasaurus
November 3rd, 2002, 08:09 AM
What are the great movie quotes? I apologise if this has been done before, but I just watched the lost boys.

"Are you Freebaseing? Enquiring minds would like to know." - Corey Haim.

"Here's Johnny."

"I'm the dude, so that's what you call me alright."

"F3, I f**king pushed F3"

"Go ahead, make my day."

saintjon
November 3rd, 2002, 10:51 AM
"Pretty please with sugar on top, clean the f^&*ing car." -Pulp Fiction

"What's wrong, were they psychos or something?"
"No. Psychos don't f^&*ing explode when f^&*ing sunlight hits them, I don't care how f^^&ing crazy they are." -From Dusk til Dawn.

kegasaurus
November 3rd, 2002, 11:13 AM
I've gotta include my favourite quote of all time here.

Daryll Kerrigan - "Oh hey, bad luck... Ya dickhead."

Olivaw
November 3rd, 2002, 10:31 PM
"PC load letter? WHAT THE F*CK IS PC LOAD LETTER!?!?!?!"

"Yes it's true, this man has no dick."

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Oh yeah, can't forget this one;

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon."

O

MOD EDIT... okay I understand if the quote contain profanity it is still valid to post... BUT it must be INFERRED.. not stated outright... profanity is NOT allowed on these boards

OLIVAW EDIT...My apologies, I wasn't thinking. :)

Jack Burton
November 4th, 2002, 11:41 AM
"Yes, its true this man has no dick" Great Ghostbusters quote from a really fun film:

Mine are as follows:

"We tried them by rule .303" Edward Woodward, Breaker Morant

"Good.Bad. I'm the guy with the gun." Ash, Army of Darkness.

"It was the Boogey man." "As a matter of fact, it was." Halloween--Jamie Lee Curtis/ Donald Pleasance.

" A man has got to know his limitations." Dirty Harry Callahan: Magnum force.

mariiisssa
October 12th, 2008, 05:13 AM
"Stay gold, Ponyboy. Stay gold." - johnny
-The Outsiders

Monty Mike
October 12th, 2008, 05:44 AM
"PC load letter? WHAT THE F*CK IS PC LOAD LETTER!?!?!?!"

Hell, you may as well just post the whole Office Space script, as far as I'm concerned. I don't think there's a line in that film that isn't utterly brilliant. So, here's my contribution to the thread:

"What would you do if you had a million dollars?"
"I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time."
*silence, as if waiting for more*
"...That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?"
"Damn straight. Always wanted to do that. And I think if I were a millionaire I could hook it up, too, cos chicks digg dudes with money."
"Well, not all chicks..."
"Well, the kinda chicks that'd double-up on a guy like me do."
"Good point..."

kged
October 15th, 2008, 12:04 PM
Harvey Dent: "Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should be aware of?"
Alfred: "Oh, you have no idea..."

Karen: "Weren't you scared back there?"
Chilli: "You bet."
Karen: "You don't act like it."
Chilli: "Well, I was scared then, but I'm not scared now. How long do you want me to be scared?"

Michael: "My father is no different than any powerful man, any man with power, like a president or senator."
Kay: "Do you know how naive you sound, Michael? Presidents and senators don't have men killed!"
Michael: "(pauses)...Who's being naive, Kay?"

Debbie: "You're a psychopath!"
Martin: "No, no. Psychopaths kill for no reason. I kill for money. It's a job...That didn't come out right."