PDA

View Full Version : GTA3 Vice City

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

kater
November 8th, 2002, 12:25 AM
Anyone played it? Even if you have its predecessor I suggest you do play it and buy it, it is imo the singlest greatest and most thorough computer game in the history of computer games and with the voice of Ray Liotta over the top added to another amazing soundtrack I think I may forget my degree and play this for the next couple of months :D

milamber_reborn
November 9th, 2002, 01:05 AM
I'm hoping my friend buys it. The screenshots aren't so flattering, but I have no doubts it will be a contender for game of the year next year. Back to back titles for GTA would be an achievment.

kater
November 9th, 2002, 11:48 AM
Its incredible!!! Its much, much bigger and you can go in lots of various buildings which is cool and a bit like the same addition in Commandos 2. Some of this game is seriously twisted - you can get chainsaws and screwdrivers and just brutally murder people, a little bit ott imo. The amount of freedom to do anything is amazing, I advise everyone to get it NOW :D

DarthV
November 9th, 2002, 12:40 PM
My old roomate has it...and is going to let me borrow his PS2 and Vice City + Tony Hawk 4 when he goes on vacation later this month...should be lots of fun :)

milamber_reborn
November 10th, 2002, 04:09 AM
Just read the Gamespy reviews of Vice City and THPS4. Both got kick-ass write-ups.

kater
November 10th, 2002, 04:30 PM
And right they are, some of the stuff that I've done recently on it is outrageous - you can snipe people whilst flying a helicopter, its amazing :D I'm in morally corrupt heaven - and loving every minute of it :eek:

Solaar
November 10th, 2002, 04:43 PM
Yep, got it first thing the morning it was out. Haven't played it a lot yet but it seems good - not too much of an improvement on 3 thou.

Solaar
has to get further in

Jack Burton
January 1st, 2003, 11:22 AM
I saw this Christmas morning, when my Young Nephews were playing it..It's good, morally bankrupt fun for adults and mature teens, but the sad fact is that young kids are playing it and that disturbs me, esp when my nephews where saying things like 'Kill the cop.' so I had to tell them to stop playing and got their parents heads outta their YOU know What, and finally they were not allowed to play it....I'm not ranting about the aspects of the game, I dig first person shooters and such, but parents HAVE to be more aware that stuff like this, which, sadly, they are not. OK, rant done!