PDA

View Full Version : Devil May Cry

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

The-Windlord
November 9th, 2002, 07:03 PM
I heard there is a Devil May Cry movie coming out that is based on the game? Anyone know if it is true or not?

milamber_reborn
November 10th, 2002, 04:06 AM
I don't know much about Devil May Cry, but I've read previews of the sequel and it looks cool. It'd make a good movie if they find the right actors and give it the right mood.

kater
November 10th, 2002, 04:27 PM
Yep the sequel looks sweet and I've also heard their doing a movie on it but there has been rumours of games to movie translations for ages, Doom being a prime example.

milamber_reborn
November 11th, 2002, 12:48 AM
I think Doom will follow the Resident Evil game-to-movie road after the next game comes out. The pacing of the game would make a good survival horror style movie.

I don't know if there is a movie quite like what Devil May Cry would be.

kater
November 11th, 2002, 05:47 PM
Your probably right but I get so cynical about game-movie tranlations, there's been rumours of Alien vs Predator and Return to Castle Wolfenstein recently and all kinds over the years and what happens? Bob as Mario? Van Damme as Guile? Lambert as Rayden? Hell even the inspired castings such as Jolie :D as Lara hasn't made it a good movie.

The-Windlord
November 12th, 2002, 06:46 PM
Well, I saw in a magazine that House of the Dead was the next, game-to-movie after Resident Evil.