View Full Version : Neverwinter Nights Question

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Eventine
November 19th, 2002, 12:05 AM
Guys,
I was reading a review of Icewind Dale 2 and it mentioned that it had sub races under each of the races (ie, dark elf as a sub race of elf, tiefling as a sub race of human), but it didn't have the BG2 sub class/kits (such as Kensai, Inquisitor, etc).
Can anyone let me know what Neverwinter Nights has in the way of sub races / sub classes? And also if what I read about IWD2 is correct?

Thanks

Shehzad
January 2nd, 2003, 05:11 AM
I could be mistaken, but I don't think it has that. I'll recheck when I get home.

saintjon
January 6th, 2003, 10:31 AM
All I noticed in Neverwinter Nights were the races from the 3rd edition Player's Handbook.

Sweet game btw. I think I'm gonna have to buy it soon.

Shehzad
January 9th, 2003, 12:26 AM
From what I could see there were many user-definable sub-races.

saintjon
January 9th, 2003, 09:39 AM
Really? I didn't take the time to look. All I did was remake my human fighter I was playing at my friend's during the summer.

Btw, is it ever fun to watch your guy tear through about ten chump guards in a few seconds using Cleave and attacks of opportunity. Like something out of a movie!

Shehzad
January 21st, 2003, 09:24 PM
Yeah, that's pretty damn awesome. Plus I have the Harbinger Kin +3 flame-enhanced greatsword, so every blow hits in a shower of sparks and flames.

saintjon
January 22nd, 2003, 04:57 PM
Nothing like killin with style! :cool:

Dominus
January 27th, 2003, 03:57 PM
You can indeed make your own race, you just pick custom race or somesuch and type in a name. And as far as I know, it has the full set of subclasses from BG2, plus some new ones, though I can't remember all of them.