PDA

View Full Version : BTTF Trilogy on DVD!!!

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Rob B
December 13th, 2002, 03:11 PM
Finally the epitome of '80s culture and one of the most enjoyabe films (SF or otherwise) is finally available on DVD.

Don't know about other folks here, but the original Back to the Future easily ranks as one of my top 5 movies of all time.

Any thoughts?

Now all they have to do is release the Indiana Jones movies on DVD

kegasaurus
December 13th, 2002, 03:43 PM
Have all three movies on video, though they did go down hill. Original back to the future with Ghostbusters were movies that opitimised what the eighties were all about.

DarthV
December 13th, 2002, 10:40 PM
Fitz, not available until this coming Tuesday...or at least for region 1...or sooner for folks who have retailers that break the release date and sell early ! I'm hoping to get the set for Xmas...

Richardb
December 26th, 2002, 03:47 PM
Every time I watch it I transport back to high school when I first saw the movies. Great fun! Unfortunately, they remind me of my first girlfriend too... not so much fun.

DarthV
December 27th, 2002, 01:59 PM
I got the trilogy for Xmas, but I won't be able to check it out until next week... d'oh! I have been reading about some of the errors in the framing of the Widescreen versions of movies 2 & 3. It looks like they did a real butcher job :( Universal will be offering corrected discs for those 2 movies sometime in February.