View Full Version : How to survive until TTT premieres

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Eldanuumea
December 14th, 2002, 07:17 AM
What survival techniques are you employing in order to keep functioning at optimal levels while you wait for opening night of "Two Towers"?

I find that taking my advance tickets out and looking at them to make sure they exist is a helpful exercise.
Also, rewatching the extended DVD helps to assuage the depression that tends to creep in when one remembers there are still several days to live through before opening night.

Miriamele
December 14th, 2002, 10:02 AM
I'm pretty excited about TTT but I try not to think about it at all, or I just start feeling impatient. :)

fluffy bunny
December 14th, 2002, 10:41 AM
aw c'mon- even I've managed to avoid all the previews, trailers etc soi far. How good can it be?- will find out in the new year i guess

Nevyn
December 14th, 2002, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by fluffy bunny
aw c'mon- even I've managed to avoid all the previews, trailers etc soi far. How good can it be?- will find out in the new year i guess Funny thing that ! I read the book so I already know what happens !!!!! :D :D

enazwo
December 15th, 2002, 03:10 AM
In my town there's several rather excellent theatres. One is owned by Larry H. Miller own of the NBA's Utah Jazz. This theatre called "The Jordan Commons Mega Plex 17" is quite an impressive theatre.One screen is an IMAX screen 5 stories tall. They all have George Lucas THX sound with staduim seating. cup holders, and uranium depleted rods for smacking people who won't shut up during the movie. Anyway they have 10 midnight showings all sold out. I have advanced purchased my tickets. Mean while I have been watching the extended DVD version of FotR swilling beer and gorging on Bratwursts to help survive. During this time I take out my TTT tickets and fondle them and gaze longingly and lovingly at them. I'm going out of my mind with anticipation. If TTT is half as good as what I have reading on the net then I'm going to be having an euphoric experience on 1201 am the 18th.

Hobbit
December 15th, 2002, 05:13 AM
3 days! 3 days!

And the adverts have started being shown on the telly! :)

Me, I just watch the trailer that I've got downloaded...... can't wait!

Hobbit

Nevyn
December 15th, 2002, 06:18 AM
3 days !!!!!! FCOL we have to wait until the 26th December , and probably longer in regional areas :(

Hobbit
December 15th, 2002, 06:41 AM
Found this URL that gives you approx 20-30 seconds extracts of the soundtrack as they did last year. Very informative speculation and it's downloadable! If you liked the first.... :)

Try:

http://www.soundtrack.net/features/article/?id=100

Hobbit

Eldanuumea
December 15th, 2002, 06:42 AM
I'm sorry you must wait even longer, Nevyn. Seems unfair......wonder why the delay in your neck of the woods?

Eldanuumea
December 15th, 2002, 06:43 AM
Thanks for the soundtrack link, Hobbit. I've heard the new music is quite wonderful.