PDA

View Full Version : Mortal kombat, Mortal kombat 2 on mega drive

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

culain1
January 7th, 2003, 07:30 AM
I remember getting Mortal kombat 10 year before. Who else thought it was classic?
It didn't take me to long to find out the blood cheat and it made the game better.

then number 2 came out a year later which was even better. Scorpion was the best.

I was let down by Mk3 though.

so who else was an MK fan

milamber_reborn
January 8th, 2003, 12:08 AM
Borrowed MK2 from a friend for a long time. Subzero and Rayden were my favs because I could kick ass better with their moves. Liked Scorpion's fatality cause it was easy to remember, and 'get over here' is a classic line.

saintjon
January 13th, 2003, 06:08 PM
Sorry dudes, it's all about Street Fighter in my book.

culain1
January 14th, 2003, 07:56 AM
I dont care who you went, i would destroy you with Ken. :D

Super streetfighter 2 was the best

saintjon
January 14th, 2003, 08:17 AM
I played a bunch of SF3 Second Impact last year and I was getting pretty good with Yun. I beat a couple guys who were accomplished Ken fighters too.

culain1
January 14th, 2003, 12:07 PM
"I played a bunch of SF3 Second Impact "

I don't think ive played it. If it wasn't out on the megadrive or sega saturn then its a definate no. After Alpha, the streetfighters comin out were just becomin dung. They were gettin to cartoony, if thats possible. SF Alpha2 was ok, but i prefered Super Streetfighter2 turbo.

"I beat a couple guys who were accomplished Ken fighters too."

Then they couldn't have been that accomplished :)

saintjon
January 14th, 2003, 09:19 PM
Actually, the Street Fighter 3 character designs are a radical departure from the Alpha ones, which I didn't like either. They look more like they do in the SF2 animated flick. Plus they're all extremely well-animated (on the arcade version anyway), which is a total joy to watch.

celeb-galad
February 4th, 2003, 10:26 AM
I was a huge fan of MK and MK2, my favourites were Reptile, Scorpion and Cage. MK3 was alright but MK4 was a bit of a letdown.
The Street fighter series are nice too, though I only played the really old ones.