PDA

View Full Version : Help with my book "Otherworld"

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Merancapeman
January 14th, 2003, 12:21 PM
:D [COLOR=seagreen] Hello, My name is Mike Macqueary, and i would love it if someone would help me with my fantasy book called "Otherworld". I may be 14, but i tell you, i can write as good as my age. Could someone help? The grammar is out of shape, but thats not why i need help. I need to continue it, (i'm on pg 120 and i'm stuck!) and not only that, I may need Illistators and i need someone to rate it. I know i may be asking to much, but i'm a first time author. It has a great idea, my book, but this idea might have been put into the wrong brain. Please help!

Mike-if you mail me, i will send you the copy of my book (thus far):D

kegasaurus
January 14th, 2003, 12:32 PM
Well you might as well send it to me as I might be able to steal your idea and use...

I mean, yeah I'll read it.

Merancapeman
January 14th, 2003, 12:33 PM
My e-mail is [EMAIL=thewizerdofmerancape@hotmail.com]

OgreWolf
January 14th, 2003, 05:59 PM
I think it might be to much asking for someone to read 120 pages. I certainly would not. You should try summing up your story and state what the problem is. Think this tactic would give much more feedback (actual feedback).

Merancapeman
January 15th, 2003, 11:15 AM
too true, too true... couldn't agree with you more.... well crap... that is true... Well, i AM giving you a choice. But the problem i mentioned is that i need someone to read it and see what they think of it. I am so sorry, it does seem reaaaaallly greedy of me, thank you for pointing that out! :(