PDA

View Full Version : New/old writer seeks advice

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Liquid_Jesus
January 15th, 2003, 06:18 PM
My name is Paul, and I just stumbled across this website. I write science fiction and fantasy; as well as what I like to call "Bizare" fiction. I have been writing ideas down for many years, and just recently I became extremely serious about my work. I just finished my first novella, and I am seeking people with a better grasp of writing then I. To take a look at it and tell me what they think. I am seeking critique of my grammar, dialogue, plot, and anything else you can think of. Leave a message, or e-mail me at gpstevenson@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Paul Stevenson.

alwayzmisbhavin
January 16th, 2003, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by Liquid_Jesus
My name is Paul, and I just stumbled across this website. I write science fiction and fantasy; as well as what I like to call "Bizare" fiction. I have been writing ideas down for many years, and just recently I became extremely serious about my work. I just finished my first novella, and I am seeking people with a better grasp of writing then I. To take a look at it and tell me what they think. I am seeking critique of my grammar, dialogue, plot, and anything else you can think of. Leave a message, or e-mail me at gpstevenson@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Paul Stevenson.

I can read it and give a fairly decent critique if you'd like.. just send it my way.. igot4@aol.com

Alwayz MisBhavin