PDA

View Full Version : What happened to superman?

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Cuendillar
January 16th, 2003, 11:33 AM
Sorry about this, but I have to ask.

Superman is not big in Norway anymore, it used to be. So now there is no Superman comic in Norway. Thus, I haven't read it in quite a few years.

Then suddenly appeared this JLA special. (JLA is actually not part of the Norwegian superhero pantheon, but it appeared anyway through some person's initiative)

Anyway...in this comic Superman had a blue costume and had this nimbus of blue fire around his eyes. Also, he could manipulate air and read peoples genetic make-up or something. Weird...

So...what happened to him? How'd he improve himself? I'm just curious. No big deal. Feel free to tell me to bugger off and stop wasting your time, but I still wonder.

Warewolf
January 16th, 2003, 12:54 PM
Wow, you guys must get your American comics waaay late over there in Norway, because the Superman Blue storyline is about 5 years old. Anywho, don't really remember how, but Superman was turned into this bio-electric creature that you see. After that, he split into a blue and a red version. Finally, he went back to normal. I think it had something to do with a character called The Visitor. I'd have to go back and look, because my memory isn't THAT good. All I can tell you is that Lex Luthor is President of the United States right now :) (seriously)

Cuendillar
January 18th, 2003, 02:52 PM
WHAT?!? Lex for president?

A.U. Thanx for the update. Much obliged.

Figures really...look away for seven or eight years and the world goes and changes on ya.