View Full Version : Jabba the Hut vs. Vladimir Harkonnen

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2

saintjon
February 1st, 2002, 06:35 AM
Okay, I was just wondering who you guys think would win in a pie-eating contest between Jabba the Hut and Baron Harkonnen. The setting will be like that of "Stand by Me" only with freaky aliens and ****. I don't even know if Hutt's can digest pie, so Jabba's pies will be filled with something suitable to Hutt taste.

Ramz
February 1st, 2002, 06:43 AM
LOL! thats damn classy. Well I dont really know about the guy facing Hutt, so I'm going to side with the fat alien bastard from star wars. (jabba the hutt)

[This message has been edited by Ramz (edited February 01, 2002).]

Vitriol
February 1st, 2002, 06:47 AM
Presumably this is in post-Bene-Geseri(spelling?)-vengancence taking, so it would be quite evenly matched. I mean, neither can even move under their own power anymore.

Still, the smart money has to go on Jabba. I mean, you've never heard anyone called a 'fat Harkonnen', have you. Plus, Jabba's about 5 times the size (he must be able to store a LOT of pies in that tail!).

saintjon
February 1st, 2002, 07:52 AM
Okay, so maybe Jabba should have to eat larger pies to account for his greater size. It seems only fair. But I dunno man, the Baron was quite the greedy piece of crap.
Hmm, maybe if the Baron can't beat Jabba we should pit the alien against Fat Bastard from Austin Powers.

Ramz
February 1st, 2002, 07:55 AM
Holy Shyte, this should be called "battle of the obese". Anyway, I'm still goin with Jabba the Fat, tho they would probably eat around the same amount, Jabba the Fat would do it faster. (hes got the huge mouth)

saintjon
February 1st, 2002, 07:59 AM
LOL!! Good point.

Shehzad
February 1st, 2002, 08:45 AM
Shouldn't this be called the Blubber Bowl?? Jabba will win this one!

[This message has been edited by Shehzad (edited February 05, 2002).]

Vroomfondel
February 2nd, 2002, 07:58 AM
This is fluffling hilareous!

saintjon
February 3rd, 2002, 08:56 AM
Someone should suggest a more fitting opponent for Jabba then.
Any ideas?

Ogg
February 4th, 2002, 04:25 PM
It would have to be Barney the Purple Child Eating Dinosaur !!