View Full Version : The Matrix Reloaded & Revolutions [SPOILERS]

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Dominus
January 27th, 2003, 04:02 PM
Didn't watch the Super Bowl, but did see the commercial for these movies, and suffice it to say, my mind was blown. Reloaded comes out May, and Revolutions in November, and I can't wait! Anyone else pumped up about it?

fluffy bunny
January 27th, 2003, 04:19 PM
why didn't someone tell me there's another trailer out!

Looks impressive- now I'm going to have to do the whole media blackout thing to make sure I don't know anything more about the films before seeing them (after all why ruin the surprises)

Miriamele
January 27th, 2003, 08:09 PM
Yes the trailers I've seen for these movies look awesome. I loved the first Matrix and I can't wait for the next two to come out. :)

kater
January 28th, 2003, 12:30 AM
Yep, looks mind blowing and from what the producer has said, seeing as the brothers don't do interviews, they haven't even shown any of the good stuff.

Eldanuumea
February 1st, 2003, 06:23 AM
The Matrix was so powerful even my hubby was stunned. I have been waiting for the sequel with very high expectations and am sure I won't be disappointed. As it comes out in May, taking the whole family to see it together will be my birthday present to myself!

kater
February 1st, 2003, 02:59 PM
You better find another birthday in November aswell then.

Merancapeman
February 3rd, 2003, 10:04 AM
ergh, i dunno, the trailers looked good, but the Agents joining them? Thats not quite what i expect in a good movie... It BETTER be good, or i will be so ticked off! (I happen to be one of the best movie critiques!!!)

Mike-sorry if i'm bragging, hell, it might not even be true

Eldanuumea
February 3rd, 2003, 10:06 AM
Agents joining them? Have I missed something big here?:confused:

Dominus
February 3rd, 2003, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Eldanuumea

Agents joining them? Have I missed something big here?

Diddo! It didn't look that way to me, with Neo kicking their butts with that staff and the head Agent from the last one (Hugo Weaving, Elrond) coming back and saying something like "Did you miss me?" Where did you hear that from?

Eldanuumea
February 3rd, 2003, 10:26 AM
Merancapeman seems to have gotten that idea from somewhere. I didn't see the very latest trailer, so maybe it's from that?