PDA

View Full Version : Need Help

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

rune
February 14th, 2003, 05:04 PM
I hope you don't mind me posting this message here, but i know there are so many good authors that visit this site and I could do with their help :D

I use a forum that allows authors to set up their own portfolio of work. It makes things very easy when posting stories and also for reviewing. I have set up a constructive project to help people to improve their skills when writing fantasy novels. But I need good advisors!

I know I have a lot to learn, so if there is anyone here that would be interested in getting involved here is the link to my port
http://Writing.com/authors/croft

There is only two item in my portfolio, the forum is called Fantasy Review Room. Clicking on that link will take you to the forum. :)

Like everyone else I want to improve my own writing, but at the same time I want to help others. This is a project I really would like to see succeed in both those area :D

rune

milamber_reborn
February 15th, 2003, 09:34 PM
You better check your link.

rune
February 16th, 2003, 09:03 AM
The link address is correct, but unfortunately that website isn't picking my port up properly:(

Sorry about that, not much I can do :mad:

milamber_reborn
February 17th, 2003, 10:19 PM
The post has picked up the fullstop as being part of your intended link.

Erebus
February 18th, 2003, 01:12 AM
I have fixed the link for you, Rune. :)

rune
February 23rd, 2003, 08:30 AM
Thanks for fixing the link for me, I really appreciate it :)

I, Brian
February 24th, 2003, 05:36 AM
Hm...there's an overwhelming mass of information on the pages. By that I mean that it doesn't look too user friendly. I'm sure you will get a small close-knit group of people there, though.