View Full Version : Road House

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

juzzza
February 19th, 2003, 03:21 AM
I love this film, and next to Steel Dawn, is one of my fave Patrick Swayze movies.

Can anyone tell me the model of the Mercedez he drives in the movie?

I want one...

Rob B
February 19th, 2003, 09:47 AM
Gotta love a movie with hardcore wrestling legend Terry Funk.

saintjon
February 19th, 2003, 07:04 PM
Terry Funk? Who did he play?

AWESOME MOVIE BTW.

My fave Patrick Swayze flick. Usually when some girl mentions Ghost I have to say how Road House is my fave Swayze movie cuz it's the one where he beats the PI$$ out of everyone.

Jack Burton
February 19th, 2003, 07:29 PM
Roadhouse? Oh my, sorry, have to pass on this one y'all, I'd rather gargle with broken glass ! But, as they say, to each his/her own!

juzzza
February 20th, 2003, 03:14 AM
LOL, you'd rather gargle broken glass, yet LURV and model yourself on the oscar award-winning Big Trouble In Little China!!!

(I love Big Trouble by the way, that is why I am surprised you don't like Road House... Care to elaborate?)

Jack Burton
March 5th, 2003, 08:52 PM
Touche! Sorry took me awhile to reply! I guess it seemd formuliac to me..nothing impressive..I havn't seen it in a while, perhaps I'll give it another go..BTW, I read it was one of MGM's most requested DVD titles!

juzzza
March 6th, 2003, 03:10 AM
Cool, it is cheesy by today's standards though, 'It's my way, or the highway' is one classic line.

I do love it though, especially as I am a doorman at one of our own little roadhouses over here.

Shayna
March 8th, 2003, 09:03 PM
Who can resist a movie when you have two great actors. Patrick Swayze amd Sam Elliot!! Terry Funk was just an extra, but what a great fighter!!:D

And who can resist those Monster Trucks???

You have fighting...great music(nothing like Jeff Healy)...and of course...girls, girls...girls!!! hahahahah

saintjon
March 9th, 2003, 09:14 AM
Spoken like a true... er, guy? Did I miss something here?

:D

Shayna
March 9th, 2003, 10:34 AM
Yea, I am a girl!! lol But isn't that what you guys like? hahahahahah :D