PDA

View Full Version : Games for this year (2003)

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Keyoke
February 21st, 2003, 07:23 PM
So, what games are everyone looking forward to see this year?

For me, their are four games that I am looking forward too.

Homeworld 2
Rome:Total War
Grand Theft Auto:Miami

And, just recently, thanks to a earlier post,

Star Wars:Knights of the Republic. Been a long time since I've played a RPG. None of the ones out currently appeal to me since their all based on AD&D, which, I liked when it first came out from Bioware, but, now, just tired of it. Same classes, etc. I want something refreshingly new!

Keyoke

kahnovitch
February 21st, 2003, 07:47 PM
I'm looking forward to Splinter Cell on the PC. I realise it may already be out yet, but as I don't have it, I'm looking forward to it!

Rome: Total War?!

Sounds bloody marvellous as I'm a huge fan of the Shogun version and desperately seeking the medieval version.

A rumour I heard about was Hitman 3, which I hope is a reality and not some wet dream/urban myth created by some nerdy guy with extra thick bifocals and no friends.

Any RTS sounds great so Homeworld 2 will be on my hit-list also.

Stewart
February 21st, 2003, 08:33 PM
Homeworld and H: Cataclysm are my favorite PC games. I juts hope my computer can support the graphics of Homeworld 2 because they are gorgeous and look like they will require a pretty advanced machine.

Keyoke
February 21st, 2003, 08:40 PM
I've seen some of the shots for Homeworld 2. MmmmmMm.. Amazing.

Total War:Rome looks amazing, head over to Totalwar.com to take a look at the screenshots. Amazing. I'm a huge fan of both games, (Homeworld, and Total War series), and I'm glad I got me a new machine to play those two.

Keyoke

Aylis
February 21st, 2003, 09:24 PM
Halo 2

maybe the Matrix game, but I'm not sure how that's turning out... sounds pretty good so far though..

kater
February 21st, 2003, 11:53 PM
Soul Calibur 2

Stewart
February 22nd, 2003, 07:48 PM
A sequel to the game Conquest:Frontier Wars, just beat that and it's really good. Oh, or a full 3d sequelto Starcraft. Mmm, imagine a Starcraft that looked like Homeworld. But most of all I want someone to shoot the moron who invented the Sims. My little sister has every single upgrade pack and has slowed our computer to less than a snails pace!

Twelve
February 23rd, 2003, 08:04 AM
Halo 2? Well, you have a looooong wait. But it WILL be good.

Soul Caliber 2? Don't be surprised if it is just Soul Calibur with bells.

I'm drooling over what people are saying about Dark Cloud 2 right now.

trentdick2882
February 23rd, 2003, 11:24 AM
I'll settle for just Halo on the computer. I don't think I've ever played a game as much as I played Halo on my little brother's X-box. The thing that made it great was being able to play with my little brother co-op though, that option needs to be included in games more often.

Dominus
February 24th, 2003, 09:00 AM
Lets see...

Halo 2, Doom 3 for Xbox, Battlefield: 1942, KotOR, Perfect Dark Zero, Steel Battalion, Counter-Strike for Xbox, and finally, NWN: Shadows of Udrentide, a huge sequel to NWN. Ahh, can't wait...