PDA

View Full Version : What comic to movie should be next?

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2

juzzza
February 27th, 2003, 08:58 AM
I would love to see Lobo on the big screen. This gentleman filled the void until the next edition of wolverine came out when I was a collector...

You choose, if I have left out your fancy, let us all know...

P.S. multiple selection allowed...

saintjon
February 27th, 2003, 09:57 AM
I voted for Batman done right, because it's a shame that so many people now associate him with poorly written crap after he was slaughtered by Joel Schumacher (I know a lot of people blame Clooney, but film is the director's medium and Clooney has played some pretty tough characters before)

Miriamele
February 27th, 2003, 10:07 AM
I voted for Gambit (yes, I do know something about comic books as my husband used to have quite an impressive collection) because I just think he's the coolest of the X-Men, and it sucked that they didn't put him in the X-Men movie.

Hemingway
February 27th, 2003, 11:04 AM
I think Lobo would translate incredibly well to the big screen, and of course maybe we could get a few guest appearances from superman. Hopefully from the guy playing him in Smalleville, that show's great, especially the season finale with Reeves.

Rob B
February 27th, 2003, 01:17 PM
I threw down for JLA, Ghost Rider and good ol' Blue Boy.

I'd also add Green Lantern and The Flash aka Scarlet Speedster as they are my two favorite heroes.

Think Preacher and Watchmen would also be good candidates

Twelve
February 27th, 2003, 04:13 PM
Longshot...simply because he's my all time favorite X-Man. The guy was too cool.

Hemingway
February 27th, 2003, 07:01 PM
Longshot and cool in the same sentence!!!!:eek:

milamber_reborn
February 27th, 2003, 11:27 PM
Green Lantern

Who's playing Batman in the next movie? It should be good - they're finally using The Scarecrow as the villian.

Ogg
February 28th, 2003, 12:32 AM
The fellow in the blue long-johns please.....:D

kater
February 28th, 2003, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by milamber_reborn
Green Lantern

Who's playing Batman in the next movie? It should be good - they're finally using The Scarecrow as the villian.

Early word says it will either be Hugh Jackman or Colin Farrell, Farrell is currently the favourite but there are at least two different scripts for Batman films floating around and also supposedly two films already in development.