SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2

Erebus
March 6th, 2003, 03:08 AM
Hi fellow writers. :)

Just wanted to let you all know that I have stepped down as an Admin at this great forum due to a variety of issues, most notably the problem with not having enough time to fully devote myself here at the moment.

My publishing business has been very successful and it takes me away more often than I 'd like, coupled with other commitments of course.

I would like to thank everyone here for their great stories that I have read over the years and I hope that some of my ideas and feedback have helped in some small way.

Good luck to all of you with your writing ventures. Of course, I may still pop in as Erebus from time to time.

Cheers,

Neil Cladingboel

juzzza
March 6th, 2003, 05:24 AM
Well Big 'E', I have to say that I will miss you a great deal.

You have been very knowledgeable and helpful with your interventions when required and have always been firm but fair. You are the Mills Lane of forums LOL.

I also appreciate the time you have taken outside of the forums to comment on work, prose, style and grammar etc. This has been invaluable and has in no small way, resulted in me being published in two magazines.

Of course, the fact you are stepping down because your business is so successful is marvelous and I wish you all the best in the future... Your prospect authors' gain is our loss but your success is our success... WTF am I going on about!!!

Anyway G'luck old bean

Holbrook
March 6th, 2003, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by juzzza
Well Big 'E', I have to say that I will miss you a great deal.

You have been very knowledgeable and helpful with your interventions when required and have always been firm but fair. You are the Mills Lane of forums LOL.

I also appreciate the time you have taken outside of the forums to comment on work, prose, style and grammar etc. This has been invaluable and has in no small way, resulted in me being published in two magazines.

Of course, the fact you are stepping down because your business is so successful is marvelous and I wish you all the best in the future... Your prospect authors' gain is our loss but your success is our success... WTF am I going on about!!!

Anyway G'luck old bean

Ditto::)

Erebus
March 6th, 2003, 05:39 AM
Thanks for those kind words...both of you! ;)

kahnovitch
March 6th, 2003, 10:15 AM
Well I hope you'll still return from time to time to share your pearls of wisdom, but also glad to hear that business is picking up and demanding more of your time.

All the best mate.

I, Brian
March 6th, 2003, 11:05 AM
Hey, good luck - and sincerely glad your publishing biz is going well. :)

Shayna
March 6th, 2003, 11:23 AM
And here, I just got to know you!:D
I'm sorry i will not be able to really get to know you. I will definitely drop you a line now and then. I hope you will reciprocate. I haven't had the chance to get your books yet, due to all the snow we have been getting! Hopefully, I will get downtown this coming week-end. Please do not be a stranger, and i am sure alot of people here will miss you!

Take care and good luck, Shayna
:)

Erebus
March 6th, 2003, 11:31 AM
Thanks everyone!

I'll still be around from time to time, and I will ALWAYS answer any emails sent my way. :)

Bardos
March 6th, 2003, 01:46 PM
We'll miss ye, Erebus. Hope we'll see you around, from time to time.

Best of luck with all of your endeavours! :)

Erebus
March 6th, 2003, 08:19 PM
Thanks, Bardos. :)