View Full Version : Hello

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Iloendell
March 11th, 2003, 06:28 AM
Hey,
I'm new to here, and wanted to say hello.
My name is DJ, and i'm an Australian.
I play many online RP (role playing) games, usually under the name of Jiar.
I've been working on a fantasy story (it's very slow coming along) and I've finished writing the prolouge, 1st and 2nd chapters, and it's currently at 22 pages long.
I plan for a large novel, but as I started writing it about 3 months ago, goodness knows how long it will take to finish. Would you like to read it? I'll put it out in chapters, so if you want to keep reading you can. Maybe it'll force me to write a bit quicker if you can't wait for the next section.
Cya round.
DJ
P.S. The story itself is about Jiar, and his twin Jilaen. It's not based on me.

Miriamele
March 11th, 2003, 09:00 AM
Welcome to sffworld DJ. :)

There are lots of would-be writers here who would read your story. Here's (http://www.sffworld.net/members/sff/home.nsf/frmInputFiction!openform) where you submit it.

I submitted one of my stories to this site once and received tonnes of useful criticism.

Eldanuumea
March 11th, 2003, 12:26 PM
Welcome, DJ....always good to see new faces. Hope you enjoy yourself here!:cool:

Twelve
March 11th, 2003, 03:44 PM
Hello DJ. I like RPG's too. Happy writing, guy...

Iloendell
March 12th, 2003, 07:35 AM
Thanks for the replies. hmm... not too sure on how i'd be able to post my story, it's a little long.

Drewby
March 12th, 2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Iloendell
Thanks for the replies. hmm... not too sure on how i'd be able to post my story, it's a little long.

You can just post portions. Or the entire thing by chapter. As long as it is not an entire novel or chapters as one submission, I think it is okay.