PDA

View Full Version : BLACK AND WHITE (the PC game)

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Ifrit
March 21st, 2003, 01:20 PM
For the fans of Lionhead studios I am posting this thread.Black and White has to be one of the best games ever I mean come on you've got power and a creature to do your biding for and you can be good or evil your choice:)

Ifrit
March 21st, 2003, 01:23 PM
Sorry guys forgot to put aname on it ohwell:cool:

milamber_reborn
March 22nd, 2003, 02:08 AM
Peter Molyneax's idea was great, but the execution was hampered by flaws and technology. The upcoming sequal should be the game the B&W should have been.

The main problem I found was the time it takes for your creature to grow, some annoying bugs (though it was more to do with my crap PC I think), one bug where I couldn't complete a mission, and not far into it where you have to relocate, I couldn't be bothered picking up the villagers and everythign else painstakingly one by one.

Ifrit
March 22nd, 2003, 04:07 AM
Howzat milamber i don't know how to make the creature grow faster but the is a handy strengthening trick first use creature grow on your creature the find the biggest rock on the map then get your creature to pick it up and make him walk around with it when he shrinks his strength goes up big time coz he still has the rock :)

Stewart
March 24th, 2003, 08:35 PM
Such a boring game! The only pleasure I got was using magic spells on my minions! Heh heh, "Go pray to me! NO? Eat a fireball!" Otherwise terrible game.