View Full Version : Games: News Updates

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Dominus
March 21st, 2003, 06:30 PM
I'll post this thread for anyone with news about any games they have heard about, updates/patches, good game sites you have found, and games/hardware you are looking forward to.

Mods, could you make this a sticky? It's sorta like "March Reads" or whatnot, and would consolidate a lot of posts into one thread. :)

Dominus
March 21st, 2003, 06:41 PM
Right now, I am looking forward to the AMD 64-bit processors that should be coming out in a few months. I can't wait to see what game designers will do to utilize these processors! I also can't wait for Perfect Dark Zero to come out on Xbox since Microsoft bought out Rare. I also saw that they are making a TV series and movie on Perfect Dark, which I thought could be pretty cool since it was my favorite N64 game, and the TV series is being made by one of the guys who works on Andromeda (great show). Anyway, thats my speel(?).

Keyoke
March 22nd, 2003, 01:01 AM
It's a sticky now. :) As long as it stays somewhat active. It by no means needs to be super busy. Good idea for a thread.

As to myself? Well, I did find one really nice gaming website.

gamefaqs.com

Excellent site if you are looking for walkthrough's, cheats, etc. And, for all systems. Console, & PC.

Keyoke

Ifrit
March 22nd, 2003, 02:06 AM
Hey if you want cheats for consoles and PC go to www.fastcheater.com:)

Ifrit
March 22nd, 2003, 02:09 AM
or www.megagames.com:)

milamber_reborn
March 22nd, 2003, 03:09 AM
www.gamespy.com www.gamespydaily.com
www.fileplanet.com
www.avault.com
www.nvmax.com

kassimir funk
March 22nd, 2003, 04:17 AM
I always liked www.game-revolution.com

they've been there forever and have all kinds of cheats and downloads. I think they even have emulators for various old platform games including one for really old arcade games. Moon patrol, galaga, defender.... oh yeah!

saintjon
March 22nd, 2003, 09:59 AM
I need a really good site for downloading SNES roms. I plan to get like, every RPG ever, basically. I'm especially hungry for a translated Secret of Mana 2.

Dominus
March 22nd, 2003, 02:51 PM
Yeah, megagames.com is a really good site that I use for NoCD cracks, a lot more convenient than always putting in the CD. Dang I'm lazy!:D

Oh, and thanks Keyoke, looks like this thread will be somewhat active.:)

Twelve
March 26th, 2003, 05:48 PM
Because of games like Metroid Prime and the Zelda: Windwaker, sales of the Gamecube have jumped 110%. Zelda itself had 600,000 pre-orders. Is that crazy or what?

I'm currently playing Front Mission 3 and Wild Arms 3. The former is really old-school, but I love it. The latter is brand new(at least in Europe) and it is rather intriguing....