New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

fluffy bunny
March 31st, 2003, 12:07 PM
http://www.HeroTheMovie.com

Looks good

kater
March 31st, 2003, 04:16 PM
I've been tracking it for a while and the trailers are crazy good - there are two good quality ones at www.comingsoon.net aswell, and what a cast *drool* :D

Aylis
April 2nd, 2003, 12:40 AM
I've seen it already and I didn't like it much. There were just too many things that bothered me in the movie. Plus, I got bored. But some people I know loved the movie. Pretty much everyone who's seen it either love it or hate it. Not too many with neutral feelings for it...

kater
April 2nd, 2003, 01:37 PM
Where did you see it? As far as I was aware it isn't due out until November?

Aylis
April 2nd, 2003, 10:39 PM
^^ ... it's out in Asia though! ... I saw it about a month ago...

kater
April 3rd, 2003, 02:23 PM
Aha lucky you - the Americans get to see their films first, the Asian cinema gets to see their's first and the British get ............... screwed :D

juzzza
April 4th, 2003, 10:18 AM
Oi!!! We get to see Dog Soldiers and 28 Days Later first...

kater
April 4th, 2003, 12:54 PM
I believe that was my point :D - as an example I saw XXX in early August here in the states, my brother saw it in late October ;)

Aylis
April 4th, 2003, 01:37 PM
^^ good for me 'cause I live in the states, but I have family in Asia, which means I get to go visit a lot. And since it's Asia, if the movie's not in theaters anymore, there's always the bootlegs...

Bond
April 5th, 2003, 09:43 AM
Think of it as a Chinese fantasy fairy tale and you might be able to get through it. Not action filled enough for my taste except for the first fight which was good but the artiness of it was distracting and it only gets weirder from there. The plot is somewhat complex but the narrative felt weak nevertheless. Visuals are undoubtedly arresting though so if that is your thing it might be worth watching just for that.