New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2

Dallandra
April 5th, 2003, 09:10 AM
What do you think of the program?

kater
April 5th, 2003, 01:31 PM
Smallville rawks - one of the most inventive takes on a set-in-stone character for ages, oh and Kristin Kreuk is gorgeous :D

milamber_reborn
April 5th, 2003, 08:58 PM
We're a bit behind over here. The first episode of Season 2 just aired last night and I'll be watching it today. Can't wait - it's one of the best shows.

Dallandra
April 6th, 2003, 03:56 AM
It's coming from TV today here in Finland!!!! Can't wait!!!! I think that we are on the second episode of Season 2 over here, that is if the first episode ends with the hurricane.

fluffy bunny
April 7th, 2003, 07:50 AM
Pretty good, even if playing to the Dawson's creek audience a bit too much

gamina
April 30th, 2003, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by fluffy bunny
Pretty good, even if playing to the Dawson's creek audience a bit too much

Well, I never liked Dawson's Creek but I lurve Smallville. It's definately one of the best shows on TV at the moment, IMHO...:D
mmmm......Tom Welling and Michael Rosenbaum **gamina drifts away into her own little Smallville world**

Beloved
July 15th, 2003, 10:44 PM
EXCELLENT SHOW!!! I love this show...love it for the whole Superman aspect and the newness of it.

I love the little things they play into and the way they make it so original even with it's efforts to maintain the feel of the comic strip.

AND...Tom has a hot backside...

Michael is simply scrumptuous

And BO DUKE NEVER LOOKED HOTTER!!!

* just a good ole boy*:cool:

fluffy bunny
July 15th, 2003, 10:49 PM
only 2 episodes of season 2 left, and it's been generally good so far. (okay there have been one or 2 filler episodes since a month ago).

**Potential Spoiler (very slight)***

But it was really cool when Christopher Reeve himself made a guest appearance on the show. I'm intrigued as to where the next 2 weeks leading up to the cliffhanger will take the show (the last month has just been fillers to be honest - back to monster of the week. Half of them good, half of them atrocious).

Colonel Worf
July 19th, 2003, 10:33 PM
I love Smallville. It never fails to be entertaining. It's an emotional rollercoaster!

Iskaral Pust
July 21st, 2003, 04:34 PM
Well, I've just seen the last two episodes in teh series. They were very good, but at the same time very little is answered and there's another cliffhanger. Some interesting plot possiblities set up for the next series.

Kristin Kreuk is gorgeous
Main reason I watch it.