PDA

View Full Version : The Fix

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

juzzza
April 11th, 2003, 04:23 AM
The Fix ~ Is the world's only dedicated review of short fiction.

It's an A5 B&W publication that reviews all short stories in all the meaningful short fiction magazines.

I subscribed because reviews of two of my own published shorts should be appearing soon and I have to say it is a quality product.

I will continue to subscribe because it is a great research tool for finding prospect magazines and the kind of work they are looking for. I would recommend it to any writer trying to get published in the paying markets.

TTA Press produce The Fix and it costs 2.50 per issue. You can subscribe and pay online in multiple currencies, I am really impressed and have no motives for this recommendation, in fact, I should have waited until after my stories are reviewed in case I get slated :D

TTA PRESS WEBSITE (http://www.ttapress.com)

schizo again
April 17th, 2003, 03:48 AM
Aye, you're right about The Fix (I remember when it used to be Zene..... aah, thems were the days.....) Quality mag.

And what are ye worrying about reviews for, matey? Your H&N tale was fantastic! :p

juzzza
April 17th, 2003, 04:19 AM
Ha ha ha!!!

One of the Bonny Barber girls actually here in person on the board?

Yikes, better check my posts and make sure I have said only great things about H&N!!! :D