PDA

View Full Version : Gilmore Girls

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Dallandra
May 10th, 2003, 02:54 PM
It's one of my favorite tv-programs, they don't show it on finnish tv right now whitch is a shame. But they soon will show all the old episodes and then on to the new ones!!

What do you think of it? Who's your favorite character?

Nevyn
May 11th, 2003, 06:10 AM
Pretty ladies that talk 200 mph about who knows what cause I can't keep up !! :D

Dallandra
May 12th, 2003, 03:58 AM
It's mostly girl-stuff so you can't expect yourself to keep up:D

kegasaurus
May 12th, 2003, 08:15 AM
Hear I am, an unabashed fan of the Gilmore Girls. A magically simple show, htat shows even simplicity can be complicated (What does that mean, who knows.)

Favourite character is Jackson, for he grows fruit and veg for a living, the antithesis fo the Gilmore Girls, and unashamedly loves what he does.

Dallandra
May 13th, 2003, 04:05 AM
He's cool, ain't he!!

Ogier
May 30th, 2003, 07:21 AM
Just paged through the new "Nyt!" magazine and noticed that they're starting to show this series from the beginning (in Finland, I mean) next monday, 16.15 (or 4.15 pm for you "outlanders") on TV1. Just thought to inform you...

bethc
May 30th, 2003, 05:52 PM
I rarely get to watch Gilmore Girls, because I'm so buisy, and I'm not usually at home anymore. But, from the several that I have seen, I really relate to Rorary. You can take that at face value. When on Monday are they going to show it?

Stewart
May 30th, 2003, 08:39 PM
Don't like Gilmore Girls, I'll stick with Everwood.

Dallandra
June 1st, 2003, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by Ogier
Just paged through the new "Nyt!" magazine and noticed that they're starting to show this series from the beginning (in Finland, I mean) next monday, 16.15 (or 4.15 pm for you "outlanders") on TV1. Just thought to inform you...

I know, I read that in Seiska a couple of days ago. They're going to show newer episodes to after they've shown the ones that they've already shown!!

I've put thye time up on my cell-phone so it'll remind me about it!!