SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Dallandra
May 19th, 2003, 10:07 AM
Have anyone seen the movie from 1987?

I just bought it for a couple of days ago. I had seen it once before and thought it was great, when I saw it in a store I just had to buy it!! (it was quite cheep too!!)

Am I the only one here who have seen it and love it?!?

Twelve
May 20th, 2003, 10:26 AM
Heehee...well, my wife is nuts for this movie....

trentdick2882
May 20th, 2003, 12:29 PM
It's not one of my favorites, but it was filmed like 10 minutes away from my college. I was thinking of working at the resort this summer.

Shayna
May 20th, 2003, 12:51 PM
I have seen it....taped it...and I love the music! But better than that...his dancing !!! he can teach me anytime!! hahaha!!

Dallandra
May 20th, 2003, 02:47 PM
Wow Shayna, that was exactly what me and my friends thought when we watched it!! We all started thinking about taking dance lessons!!

It's not one of my favorites, but it was filmed like 10 minutes away from my college.

What??!!!!!! Unfair!!! Did you see the actors and actresses?

trentdick2882
May 20th, 2003, 05:12 PM
No, I wasn't anywhere near here when it was filmed. I was probably drinking apple juice from a little cup with the rest of my kindergarden class.

Shayna
May 20th, 2003, 06:05 PM
The only problem with that, is i think I got four feet when it comes to dancing like that! :p

Dallandra
May 21st, 2003, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by Shayna
The only problem with that, is i think I got four feet when it comes to dancing like that! :p

Me too!! But you never know, once you got started maybe it isn't so hard after all...I wish!!

Lani
May 21st, 2003, 07:43 AM
I really enjoyed the movie too. And I always contemplating dancing lessons, but it never happens :). I really like movies like that that make you wanna dance :)

Dallandra
May 23rd, 2003, 04:54 AM
I like movies in general that make you want to do the things that they are doing in the movie!!