PDA

View Full Version : Fool's Fate Release Date???

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2

Evil Agent
June 2nd, 2003, 09:09 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows when the last book of the Tawny Man series is coming out?

I haven't read them yet, but I'm wondering how long I'll have to wait.

Obtuse
June 2nd, 2003, 10:41 PM
Hobb's official site has listed a tentative release date of January 2004.

Evil Agent
June 2nd, 2003, 10:47 PM
Thanks!

I'm wondering if I should wait until then before beginning the series. I hate waiting for books, especially for conclusions.

Obtuse
June 2nd, 2003, 10:54 PM
I know what you mean, I am "in the middle of" too many unfinished series to count, and it's killing me.

As far as waiting, I take it you have read all of Hobb's other stuff. If that is the case, then maybe waiting is a good idea. Try anything by Sean Russell in the meantime, if you haven't already.

Pathir
June 12th, 2003, 04:18 PM
January 2004?? In The Netherlands the release date is set for August 2003. that is some difference. Strangely enough the first two books in this trilogy also came out much sooner here then elsewhere. I must admit, the reason for this escapes me, but I'm certainly not complaining... :D
August sounds fine to me...

coeshaw
June 13th, 2003, 12:06 PM
Its out Sept/Oct in UK and Aus. USA gets it later as usual.
Holland gets a few weeks before UK.

rune
July 10th, 2003, 12:38 PM
I was pleasantly surprised to see that book 3 of the Tawny Man series will be out later this year :D

I have just recently bought the first two books and just started reading The Golden Fool :)

I've enjoyed this series better than the Living Ship Traders series which I gave up on after the first book. However, this is unusual because so far I have thoroughly enjoyed Hobb's books :)

rune

jailer
August 1st, 2003, 12:32 AM
I'm from Singapore and we have to wait a few months after the book is published before we can get it here. If it is coming out on August then i don't need to wait for so long. i really dying to read it!:D

Hobbit
August 1st, 2003, 05:35 AM
Pathir's already reading it..... :p

Hobbit

Khallandra
August 2nd, 2003, 10:30 PM
Kewl Sept/Oct I like that - can't wait I really loved the last one :)