View Full Version : Book Annoucement

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Jack Foster
June 11th, 2003, 10:00 AM
To everyone here at SFFWORLD,
Just letting everyone know that my newest book 'Sweet Dreams' is now out on the Publish America Website found at www.Publish America.com and click on bookstore and search Sweet Dreams. Thanks to anyone whom may visit the site or buy the book,

Jonathan

user123
June 13th, 2003, 05:12 AM
That's great, I have a novel out by them as well. And the write-up for yours sounds good, very interesting. Good luck and hope you sell lots and lots of copies:)

http://publishamerica.com/greetingcardpro/images/big/1-59286-827-4.jpg

hope this is the right cover.

Jack Foster
June 13th, 2003, 06:59 AM
Thanks user123 did you find that Publish America generated good sales for you? I'm new to them, they seem like a good company!

user123
June 14th, 2003, 05:17 AM
My novel has only been out a very short time, so I really can't say. But then I wouldn't be able to tell you if they were better or worst then anyone else since Publish America is the only company I've worked with.

However they do seem to be a good publisher, they have done every thing they said they would. Not only that, but they are very easy to work with and the copies of my novel they sent me are really well done.

http://www.publishamerica.com/greetingcardpro/images/big/1-59286-550-X.jpg

And here is the cover they made for mine, I hope you don't mind me putting it up. If you do I can take it down.

Jack Foster
June 14th, 2003, 02:19 PM
User123 your book looks pretty good!

I, Brian
June 15th, 2003, 03:43 AM
come on, Jonathan (Jack Foster) - hang out with us! Yuo seem really shy and rarely pop by except to book us to bookstores. Join in - be a part of it all - and I'm sure more people will indeed look. :)

Don't be a stranger, please?

Jack Foster
June 16th, 2003, 07:18 AM
Brian,
I think that I will start hanging out here again, maybe I'll submit some of my poetry ,help some people out with writing. Good idea!