View Full Version : Hulk

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

kater
January 26th, 2003, 09:38 PM
Did anyone catch the superbowl trailer for this? I'm not sure on 30 seconds viewing but I think this cgi stuff is getting out of hand.

Nevyn
January 27th, 2003, 03:57 AM
Only on the news , and I definately agree with your assessment on cgi kater . While we're at it the fight scene for the Matrix 2 that was shown was cgi , it just does not grab my interest at all now ! :(

DarthV
January 27th, 2003, 07:14 AM
I think I'll go see it just for the fact that Jennifer Connelly is in it :D

kater
January 27th, 2003, 12:41 PM
Yeah I will aswell even though she's married now :( I didn't mind the Matrix stuff so much because it at least looks half decent where as the Hulk just looked like a cartoon: for those interested the trailer is on www.apple.com/trailers under superbowl slots.

Solaar
January 27th, 2003, 01:00 PM
Yeah but as a kid I LOVED the Hulk and DD... So I'm actually eagerly awaiting both...

Solaar
*sniff* loves what he loves

Ogg
January 27th, 2003, 01:39 PM
Come on now this is the HULK we are talking about!!! Big giant green mas that smashes stuff! Sure he would look like a cartoon, he's the HULK after all!!!! :D :D I was treated to a pretty good movie in Spiderman, I somehow doubt that Marvel will let this movie become a giant chunk of crud.

must agree with Solaar,
Ogg "loves what he loves" :D

Solaar
January 27th, 2003, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Ogg
Come on now this is the HULK we are talking about!!! Big giant green mas that smashes stuff! Sure he would look like a cartoon, he's the HULK after all!!!! :D :D I was treated to a pretty good movie in Spiderman, I somehow doubt that Marvel will let this movie become a giant chunk of crud.

must agree with Solaar,
Ogg "loves what he loves" :D

Thanks Ogg! (the mod).

See, me and the Oggster are both coming from the same place (I think). The Hulk was a mainstay of our childhood and I - for one - can't wait for the film.

I've been waiting years.

Now, someone tell me who can match the size and bulk of the Hulk WITHOUT cgi.

Anyone?

Anyone?

No. No one can.

This guy needs cgi.

Solaar
trust me, sometimes I'm really right...

Dominus
January 27th, 2003, 03:05 PM
The Hulk did look sorta cartoony, but I can see past that if all the action is as good as that shown on the trailer i.e. swinging a tank around and throwing it really far, looked very cool

kegasaurus
January 27th, 2003, 05:56 PM
Caught a glimpse and at first I thought it was Shrek II: Revenge of the 'roids...

Se'dray-on
January 27th, 2003, 07:09 PM
There actually is an earlier HULK movie. It was a body builder, name escapes me at the moment. He was absolutely HUGE! And the movie was quite good, especially by that era's standards.

Still, can't wait to see THE HULK. This movie is gonna rule!

And I still want to see Dare Devil, even though they cast that no talent dumb@$$ Ben Affleck as Dare Devil! How DARE THEY!

Oh well, still gonna see it.

"Big sigh"