PDA

View Full Version : Who's actually the best RPG game?

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

flintorama
June 21st, 2003, 08:27 PM
I was upset that we have a RPG poll without other RPG games! What up wid dat?

flintorama
June 21st, 2003, 08:33 PM
Of course the new breed heading out soon like Fable, Temple of Elemental Evil, and so on will destroy these most likely!

trentdick2882
June 21st, 2003, 09:44 PM
I guess it depends on what you define as an RPG. I never really though of Final Fantasy as an RPG. It's more like an adventure game where you gain levels and fight bad guys. You don't actually role-play at all... I guess the same is true about a lot of other RPG's.

Bear
June 22nd, 2003, 04:27 AM
Hey, where's Chrono Trigger?

Iskaral Pust
June 24th, 2003, 03:31 PM
Yes, where is Chrono Trigger. (kids these days:D )

DarthV
June 25th, 2003, 08:03 AM
By the looks of the games listed, shouldn't the title be PC RPGs ?

Duccius
July 30th, 2003, 07:01 PM
I went for the Baldur's Gate series, but I would also include the Icewind Dale series with them, it is the same game engine after all.

Maybe you could ask an Admin to rename this topic for PC RPG games, and then open a new topic for Console RPG's?

Evil Agent
July 30th, 2003, 07:30 PM
Two things:

1) Never played Baldur's Gate or Icewind Dale, but just the names themselves make me want to give them a try. Which ones are available on Xbox (I just bought one).

2) When did flintorama get banned? I never heard anything about that (I saw it coming though.)

Also, MODs , when do you draw the line between controversial and bannable? For example, I never thought that Hemingway was really that bad, and he always contributed/started very interesting threads... I'm not rabble rousing, I'm just wondering where the line is drawn.....?

milamber_reborn
July 30th, 2003, 11:41 PM
Try Planescape Torment if you want a novel with your game. The amount of descriptions and dialogue is astounding, and it's good quality too.

Dominus
July 31st, 2003, 02:26 PM
flintorama was so funny, video games aren't people silly! :p

Evil, go to the thread about banned people in the feedback area, it might help. :)