PDA

View Full Version : Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

trentdick2882
June 27th, 2003, 09:38 PM
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in setting up a group to do some online Neverwinter Nights stuff. I've never played it online before, but I know someone that will set up a server for it if I can get people to play. We could either play through the main quest or whatever someone else finds and wants to do. Also, if someone is good at being the DM, that would be great, cause I have no experience with that stuff. Let me know...

Dominus
July 12th, 2003, 12:56 PM
td, I would love to, but my parents are changing back to AOL so I can't. NWN Multi is pretty fun if you can find a good map/quest with some cool people on it though. Good luck finding some other people to play.

Shehzad
December 12th, 2004, 04:47 PM
I've gotten back into this recently myself, and found some great servers. I wonder if anyone else is playing...

Toke
December 27th, 2004, 05:02 AM
Yeah, I would be interested too...

Boughts the deluxe/platinum package and I'm in the third chapter of the basic game. Before I have played all the baldur's gates, so the rules were quite easy to handle.

I haven't played it online before so I'd be willing.

And I probably have to have the same version as everybody else: the newest...something sixy tht number was... 1.6?

Shehzad
December 27th, 2004, 09:32 PM
1.65 is now out, but most servers are still running 1.64.

I play on Nexus usually, sometimes on A Land Far Away