Viewtiful Joe
Pokemon: Ruby and Sapphire

Vladimir
July 5th, 2003, 09:37 AM
Boy did I misread that title :|

I'm rooting for for Halflife 2 tho :D it's gonna rock

Mamb
July 6th, 2003, 03:13 AM
By microsoft do you mean PC games? Or are they really behind all those titles?

For me, its gotta be doom 3. I am currently replaying that old vintage classic, Doom II, and if the new one comes close to matching its predecessor in terms of gameplay, I'm there.

DarthV
July 7th, 2003, 06:42 AM
I'll give Fable, Halo 2 and PGR 2 a try on the xbox, but the games I'm really waiting for are Doom 3 and Half-Life 2 for PC...

Dominus
July 12th, 2003, 11:59 AM
Fable sounds like it's going to be really good, they have an article on it in Xbox Nation, apparently one of the lead guys on it said it will be the best RPG ever. Seriously. I was also looking forward to Counterstrike, until I found out online play would be premium. I actually hope they slit their throats with that one and 'encourage' everyone else not to go premium.

saintjon
July 12th, 2003, 05:02 PM
What's this Crystal Chronicles all about?

*wants ff games on his Cube*

Bear
July 12th, 2003, 05:47 PM
Crystal Chronicles is a four player action rpg for the cube that sounds like it's going to be fun. It's supposed to be very different from your standard FF game, which I'm excited about. I've grown tired of the same ol' Rpg formulas.

Mario Kart and F-zero should both be a blast. I'd have to say that the Game Cube has entertained me more than any of the other next-gen systems.

And Dominus, you just ruined my day. I had no idea they were making Counter Strike a premium deal. Poo on them.

Half-life 2 looks amazing though. But for now I'll destroy all traces of free time with Frozen Throne. Gotta love Blizzard.

And does any one know if Halo is still being released for PC?

Dominus
July 13th, 2003, 12:47 PM
Sorry about that Bear, it ruined my day when I heard it too, so I passed along the pain to relieve some of my own. Of course, that is just what I heard from some of my clan buddies on RtCW, it's definitely not definite. Of course Halo is still coming out for the PC, they would lose a lot of face if they suddenly came out and said "Sorry PC gamers, no Halo for you unless you get an Xbox." I'm pretty sure they had a playable demo of it at E3, so it is coming out.

Bear
July 13th, 2003, 01:38 PM
Well, in the least, we'll have 32 player games of Halo, even if they are gonna be punks about CS.

Sorry PC gamers, no Halo for you unless you get an Xbox.

Well, they already did that once.

milamber_reborn
July 13th, 2003, 11:24 PM
Halo will be ancient, even on PC, once Halo 2 comes out on X-Box.