View Full Version : Babylon 5

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

juzzza
August 18th, 2003, 09:38 AM
MOD NOTE - I have split this conversation off from Juzzza's Ho Fun thread in case you wanted to keep discussing things.

I apologise for cutting you off prematurely. I hadn't realised the conversation was ongoing. I shall endeavour to look more closely next time. :o

It looks like Colin Farrell's Bullseye has had a love-child with Commander Riker (Rhyker, Ryker?) from Next Gen (Or Albert from WWE, do you have your nips pierced mate?)

Is it you?

Garibaldi
August 18th, 2003, 10:04 AM
I take it that the sci-fi series Babylon 5 never made it over there? My avatar, as I mentioned somewhere else, is the actor Jerry Doyle, who played Chief of Station Security Michael Garibaldi.

Is it who?

And, no piercings of any sort.

juzzza
August 18th, 2003, 10:27 AM
Ah OK. No BAB5 is here I am just waiting until I can buy the lot on DVD and watch them over a week or so before I get into it.

I thought your avatar may actually be you, but you have cleared that up thanks mate.

Garibaldi
August 18th, 2003, 10:30 AM
Hopefully you'll like them. I know I did. And no problem, glad to clarify things for you Juzzza.

Shehzad
August 18th, 2003, 07:04 PM
Bab5 rocks. Received Season 3 in the mail last week and have been blowing through it at a hectic pace.

Garibaldi
August 18th, 2003, 07:18 PM
I wish I had the cash to get all three seasons.

Shanoncia
August 18th, 2003, 08:44 PM
I wish I had cash for anything. I'm so broke. I spend all my money on books... *sigh* My job royally sucks! I get little pay and almost no hours! Any one have any ideas?

Shehzad
August 18th, 2003, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Garibaldi
I wish I had the cash to get all three seasons.

Try eBay. Also try some of the websites other than Amazon.com. I got each of the three DVD sets for less than $60 each. Also, its practically a bargain compared to the prices for the box sets for other TV series (the Star Trek series, The X-Files, Farscape) which I passed up on since each cost nearly $125.

e-Morgana
August 19th, 2003, 05:33 PM
MOD NOTE - As you can see, this has been moved over to TV and Film, where you might get more input for this conversation.

Sorry again for the interruption. :(

Garibaldi
August 19th, 2003, 05:43 PM
Thank you Enchantress. Now on with the show.

Ebay, hadn't occurred to me to look there. Thanks Shehzad