PDA

View Full Version : The BEST Movies Trailers ever!!!

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Shanoncia
August 21st, 2003, 02:50 PM
Ello Folk! I just saw the "Hildalgo" trailer again, and I swear the d@mn thing gives me goose bumps. I'm sure I'm not the only one who experiances such a unique and amazing excitement over a good movie trailer! Some are just so well put together I litterally loose my breath. You know the kind I think... AWESOME music the somehow sends the blood in violent surges through your veins, the characters, oh the characters! Crying, laughing, screaming, dancing, fighting, and displaying everything that we love about them!All the hints, small and large alike, whispering about untold wonders in another world, a better world, an exciting world, a world that wants you... it's calling! Ooooh! There's nothing like a good trailer!

So which trailers gave you goosebumps, stole your breath, and left you with a death grip on your chair? Links to online dl's appriciated!

Shanoncia
August 21st, 2003, 02:54 PM
Here's a link to the Hidalgo trailer which I am so fond of, enjoy! (http://www.movie-list.com/h/hidalgo.shtml)

nobody
August 22nd, 2003, 01:54 AM
I personally really liked the Monster's inc. trailers. -sorry no link yet.

Shanoncia
August 22nd, 2003, 10:11 AM
What did you like about it? I saw that movie but I don't remember much about the trailor. :)

Evil Agent
August 22nd, 2003, 03:02 PM
I voted for ROTK, even though I haven't seen it yet. That's how sure I am that it will be the best trailer ever.

Shanoncia
August 23rd, 2003, 10:51 AM
Lol, I got the DVD yesterday morning for The Two Towers (yes I know it's not released yet, I'm just a lucky girl), and I watched the 10 minute sneak peek at RotK, and it looked HOT! Care to hear more or would I spoil it? :)

Gildor
August 23rd, 2003, 04:22 PM
Well there was a trailer obtained by TheOneRing.Net a couple of months ago by an onominus sender :D

But new line requested it be removed :(

Probably for the best anyway, it only had a window of 5 to 10 minutes, and all that was captured was a few screenshots though even those few shots sent shivers down my spine :p

Shanoncia
August 23rd, 2003, 04:35 PM
The theonering.net has been part of my daily routine for ages now, yet amongst the chaos, against all odds it slipped by me. *sigh*

Btw Gildor, good name! ;)

Anyway speaking of trailers, does anyone else have the Two Towers DVD yet, because they have at least 18 TV spots, but only 2 theatrical trailers nearly identical which exclude my favourite one where Theoden recites his poetry! 'Tis a pity!

Gildor
August 23rd, 2003, 04:44 PM
I did here tell that the trailer on the website was the same as the one on the DVD !

Btw Gildor, good name!

Indeed its so good my family have started calling it me :D

Shanoncia
August 23rd, 2003, 04:52 PM
Ah, then I have it seen it, Lord Gildor. Do you find, as did I, that it was not so generous as the one before it on the fotr DVD promising us a spectacular two towers? Don't get me wrong, it did leave me eyes popped, heart stopped, and jaw dropped, but I had hoped for more.

Can I call ya Gil for short? ;)