View Full Version : Reno 911!

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2

Dominus
October 2nd, 2003, 10:44 AM
It's been on about two months on Comedy Central, and is the funniest show on TV right now in my opinion. Last night's episode was especially hilarious. Anyone else seen it?

trentdick2882
October 2nd, 2003, 12:05 PM
i've watched a couple episodes and didn't find it funny at all. but i know a lot of people like it, so i guess i just don't get the humor. i liked super troopers though...

Dominus
October 2nd, 2003, 12:08 PM
Really? Not funny at all? Wierdo! :D Kidding. The first person who comes up with something that everyone likes a lot is going to be a really, really rich person.

Lifino
October 2nd, 2003, 12:24 PM
Yeah, I laugh my butt off when I catch an eppisode. I liked the suicide watch show! At the end, in the bar... Classic.

Dominus
October 2nd, 2003, 12:48 PM
That was hilarious, "You know guys, the funny thing is, I didn't actually try and kill myself, it was all a misunderstanding." Silence..............LOL.

Did you see the junior deputy one last night? I couldn't stop laughing at that.....ohhhhh.....funny stuff.

Lifino
October 2nd, 2003, 01:00 PM
Nah, we were stuck on the networks... Sisco wasn't bad. Overall I'd rate it about b-. But it seemed okay. I didn't want to change the channel anyway.

West Wing was good. Same quality as can always be expected... But the story just totally let me down. The build up for the cliff hanger last season was fantastic. Lastweek they took the baton and ran with it, then this week they stood in front of the cameras without saying anything or building any suspense or really telling any story... AND IN THE LAST FIVE MINUTES THEY DROP THE WHOLE PLOT LINE. They could have milked it for another two or three episodes and had real quality stuff... Frustrating. Now I can only hope they dropped the Zoe-Kidnapping line of thought for some truely good shows...

Dominus
October 2nd, 2003, 01:08 PM
Off topic! Funny line....

"There's this whole debate on whether it's shoot to kill or shoot to maim, which misses the point that you get to shoot somebody."

Lifino
October 2nd, 2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Dominus
Off topic!

Sorry, got caught up in it for a minute...

Dude, you got something on your face. Been eating watermellon?

Dominus
October 2nd, 2003, 01:51 PM
I was illustrating the fact that blue people blush purple.

Another line....

"'Carpe Crakem', seize the crackhead."

Lifino
October 2nd, 2003, 02:45 PM
Sorry, I don't remember specific lines all that well... So I can't match you quote for quote...

Plus I like to bounce topics!

Did you watch any of I'm With Busey? That was pretty damned funny too. Busey is a total nutcase.