PDA

View Full Version : Fav arcade games

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Iskaral Pust
October 2nd, 2003, 12:05 PM
Last night my girlfriend managed to get me on one of the dancing arcade games and I can honestly say it was some of the most fun I've ever had. I'm completely addicted and spent around 10, which pays for 30 goes. Plus it's exercise:) . I love this game and really need to play some more.
Other great arcade games:Flicky, Soul Calibur and some others.

AuntiePam
October 2nd, 2003, 12:18 PM
I'm not sure what the difference is between arcade games and puzzle games. By arcade, do you mean games where you shoot at stuff, or you're being chased, like Pinball, Pac-Man and Richochet/Rebound?

Dominus
October 2nd, 2003, 12:24 PM
Arcade games are any games in the big boxes or whatever that you find in arcade areas, and around malls and such. Puzzle games can be arcade games, but all arcade games aren't puzzle games.

Bear
October 2nd, 2003, 03:03 PM
I was a fighting game junkie for a very long time. Started with Street Fighter 2, led to Mortal Kombat 1 and 2, changed to street fighter alpha 1 and 2, went on to X-men Versus street fighter and Street fighter three, led to Marvel Versus Capcom and MVC2, then I finally wised up and quit wasting my money. But yeah, those dance games are really fun. I'm awful at them, but that never stops me from playing. Soul Caliber 2's pretty damn good, too.

kahnovitch
October 2nd, 2003, 05:59 PM
I loved a really old game called "Kung fu Master", which was based on the original "Game of Death" concept by Bruce Lee of a five level pagoda with a master of a particular style at the end of each level.

Twelve
October 3rd, 2003, 03:03 AM
Yup, Kungfu master was HOT.

Those dancing games are very cool...I've seen people do some amazing things at the arcades.

Arcade gaming use to be very fun...until the newer consoles came out.

Now, arcades have to make games that you can't so easily do at home, and the dancing ones are great examples.