View Full Version : RotK Trailer

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Spears&Buckler
October 3rd, 2003, 09:12 AM
Has anyone seen the Return of the King trailer @ lordoftherings.net yet? I've watched it about 25 times already and it looks killer! This last installment in the trilogy promises to be the best yet, and I think it will live up to the hype. Bravo, Peter Jackson and the entire cast and crew of these fine films.

rune
October 3rd, 2003, 11:59 AM
I've seen it too and do agree with you, it looks great :)

rune

Spears&Buckler
October 3rd, 2003, 01:04 PM
Sorry.

Quagmire
October 3rd, 2003, 01:59 PM
If you want to see another Peter Jackson classic, go see "Meet the Feebles"

Eurytus
October 3rd, 2003, 02:16 PM
I've see it and have to admit that it looks pretty good. The only slightly concerning thing is the brief look at Shelob. In my mind she should be somewhat bigger than that. The one depicted in the trailer looks more akin to the spiders of mirkwood.

Kanin
October 3rd, 2003, 07:53 PM
This movie is going to ROCK!!

The trailer is great.

Favorite moments:

Elrond to Aragorn: "Become who you were born to be."

Aragorn addressing the troops: "I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails. When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. This day..we FIGHT!!"

A great cheer arises

This gives me chills!! I can't wait.

alison
October 3rd, 2003, 09:38 PM
I downloaded it after an ecstatic mail from my son in Japan saying I had to get it NOW NOW NOW. So I did.

It looks pretty cool. So glad the Sword that was Broken is finally making its appearance (a bother for me in the earlier films). And oh dear, am I going to cry all the way through this one too? Once I clicked that TTT was this incredible lament for the mortality of mankind, and stopped quibbling with what Jackson had done to Faramir, and thinking that Miranda Otto needs recasting, and what about the Ents and so on, I wept buckets. This looks even worse.

Frostmourne
October 4th, 2003, 11:09 AM
Aragorn addressing the troops: "I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails. When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. This day..we FIGHT!!"

Ya that was amazing

Gundi
October 4th, 2003, 10:34 PM
I'm just glad he didn't do the basic "They canna take our freeeeeedoooom!!!" :p

Shehzad
October 5th, 2003, 12:19 AM
Its been a while since I was this psyched over a movie...