SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Evil Agent
December 5th, 2003, 11:50 AM
WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, less than 2 weeks until the conclusion to the best film trilogy ever. I'm almost sad that it's already the end (although I'm sure I have many, many happy viewings ahead of me, and an Extended ROTK next year!).

I already have tickets. How 'bout everyone else?

Frostmourne
December 5th, 2003, 04:23 PM
I would be going to the LOTR marathon December 16th, but I have school.....

My plan is to buy tickets 2 hours before the movie, eat a meal, then sit in the theater and read a book.

Evil Agent
December 5th, 2003, 04:31 PM
Oh, trust me Frost, there will already be people lined up 2 hours before. And if you do buy tickets, you probably won't get to read in the theatre... you'll be standing in line! :)

Iskaral Pust
December 5th, 2003, 06:17 PM
I'm going in after school on Wedensday, propably have to queue a bit first though.

Bear
December 5th, 2003, 07:21 PM
I could have gone to the press screening this week, but I turned it down. I got tickets for the trilogy and I don't want to spoil it. But you must imagine the amount of self control it took. I've been shaking since.

Tomsk
December 6th, 2003, 01:39 PM
I have to wait for the 22nd- it'll already have been out for 5 whole days!!!! But I agree that it is the best film trilogy ever- and hopefully ROTK will be the greatest film ever... I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

I'm not sure it would stand alone though, it will definatly rely on the first two, but hopefully that won't make anyone think it is bad!

Bear- I know what you mean- I am in a dilemma, some friends asked me if I wanted to see it on the 17th, but I already agreed with some other friends I would see it for the first time with them on the 22nd!!!!:( What should I do???

Ickle Lulu
December 8th, 2003, 04:01 AM
i'll have to book tickets in advance................i'm finishing college at lunchtime on the 19th, so i could pop up town and see it apres midi.
CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS GONNA BE SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heehee!

Cirdan
December 8th, 2003, 06:41 AM
Getting tickets sounds easy in other parts of the world. The online-booking crashed in Denmark and the movie sold out the first week in 12 hours. Some people had been in a que for a month.

It's insane. I'm going on the 19. and 30.

Evil Agent
December 8th, 2003, 04:18 PM
Tomsk, easy solution: Go on the 17th, then lie to the other friends and say that you haven't seen it yet, and go again on the 22nd. Then you get to see it twice!!! :)

Hobbit
December 8th, 2003, 04:32 PM
LOL...sounds like an easy solution to me!

I have tickets for the evening of the 17th, with the rest of the family going on the 20th. The viewing on the 17th is to gauge how many boxes of tissues I'll need for the 20th.... :) though there is always hope. :)

Found this (http://uk.news.yahoo.com/031208/325/egk73.html) on the Internet today. Kong sounds cool, but how about the Hobbit? :)

Hobbit