PDA

View Full Version : The Scorpion King

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Raw_suwedge
February 20th, 2002, 01:18 PM
What's up everyone? Any of you guys mummy fans? I think The Mummy and The Mummy Returns were two of the tightest movies. And the special effects were so freakin awesome, especially in the intro with the battle scene and ancient Egypt and all that stuff. Does anyone have the DVD for The Mummy Returns?? Id like to know what the extras in it are so I know whether to buy it or not. What do you guys all think of the scorpion king? I found the trailer at the-scorpion-king.com and it looks sick. I hear they debuted another trailer at yahoo.com. If any of you guys see that let me know what you guys think of it. aiight, catch yall later!

Llama
February 20th, 2002, 01:36 PM
Ah, I love the smell of blatant marketing in the morning....

Freakin awesome, sick, tight...why do they all have to sound like refugees from the US Olympic snowboarding team?

Then again, for all I know this is an earnest gentleman honestly desiring to know the answer to his question....

Aiight!!

Rob B
February 20th, 2002, 03:05 PM
IF YA SMELALALALALALALALALALAL
WHAT THE MOD
IS COOKIN!

Hey Raw_suwedge, I'm moving this to TV/Film where it will get the love and attention it deserves.

That said I like the first mainly because I saw it on a whim, didn't expect much and was pleasantly surprised. The sequel was OK.

It will be interesting to see if THE MOST ELECTRIFYING MAN IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT can carry a potential summer blockbuster. Probably since the film franchise has a built in fan-base.