PDA

View Full Version : Anyone help me?!?!?! Who is John Doe

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

kater
January 19th, 2004, 05:10 PM
Ok I caught bits of the series John Doe when I was in the States last year, so when tit came onto Sci-Fi in Britain recently I watched it from the beginning. The end is a huge let down suffice to say your supposed to work out who John Doe is, I don't know and don't want to re-watch the series to find out. So are there any N. American viewers, or just any one, who knows Who is John Doe? because its bugging me :D

Keyoke
January 20th, 2004, 02:01 AM
Ok, here goes.. And this is from memory... So, I don't have all your answers..

SPOILERS for anyone who believes the show may one day come back to life and doesn't want it ruined. ;)

I guess, when your about to die, you see that white light. Well, some higher being, maybe God, gives you all the information you need to know to get to the other side, be it heaven, or reincarnation etc. The John Doe guy was about to die, giving all this knowledge, and poof, he didn't die. As to why, who knows..

As to the shadowy group of folks chasing him. Well, they knew what he was, and I think they were trying to prevent him from knowing this.

This is mostly from memory, you might be able to find some articles on the Net about it, but, essentially, that was the big secret.

Hope that helps ease your mind a lil. ;)

Keyoke

kater
January 20th, 2004, 07:08 AM
Cheers Keyoke it makes a bit of sense given the 'Phoenix' group and the Vatican references. There are actually rumours of a second series, the guy who plays John said it was likely given the response they received although the first series finished in April so I'm dubious. Thanks :D

Dallandra
January 20th, 2004, 07:09 AM
I've only watched a couple episodes of the show but it seems pretty good!

The idea of knowing everything is cool!

Hellsfire
January 23rd, 2004, 11:33 AM
Sad to say that Fox didn't renew this show, along with Fastlane. I don't think they gave it a chance. I used to hope that Sci-Fi or TNT would pick it up like they picked so many of Fox's old shows. But I saw the actor on some CBS show so I doubt that Joe Doe will be back. I hate Fox.

Shayna
January 23rd, 2004, 02:16 PM
I was hoping that John Doe and Fastlane were coming back!!! Ohhh! I'm sooo mad!!!! They were different and entertaining!!! Too bad!!!!:mad:

Thekherham
January 23rd, 2004, 02:45 PM
John Doe was a favorite show of mine, and I was really pissed off when they yanked it.