View Full Version : X Box Game Suggestions

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Eventine
January 20th, 2004, 10:59 PM
Through the joys of new for old insurance replacements, I'm getting an X-Box.
So can anyone suggest some games to get?

So far I'm thinking about buying:
Morrowind
Magic: The Gathering, Battlegrounds
Rugby League

I'm interested in getting a good first person shooter and a fighting game so when my mates come around we can belt each other, but any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

kray3
January 21st, 2004, 07:52 AM
You should definitely get Halo. It is one of the best FPS out there IMHO.

Iskaral Pust
January 21st, 2004, 02:12 PM
Panza Dragoon Orta...brilliant shooter.
Knights of the Old Republic

Dominus
January 21st, 2004, 02:29 PM
I haven't played Morrowind, but I know it's a great game that will give you hours, and hours, and hours, of fun, plus the Game of the Year edition is out now, lots of bugs fixed, new quests, etc.

FPS? Halo most definitely, the multiplayer is simply the best. Return to Castle Wolfenstein is great as well, if you're planning on getting Xbox Live! and playing online, the single player is worth it as well, but playing on Live! is the the best part. I would also recommend Enclave, a 3rd person action/RPG that is great fun, though you may want to rent it. I have lots more if you want to know....

Eventine
January 21st, 2004, 03:18 PM
Knights of the Old Republic was another one I was thinking of grabbing.

I might rent a few of the others suggested and see how I go...

trentdick2882
January 21st, 2004, 08:10 PM
Prince of Persia
Grand Theft Auto Double-Pack
Knights of the Old Republic
Halo
Shenmue II

Eventine
January 21st, 2004, 09:41 PM
What's Shenmue II?

Aylis
February 1st, 2004, 01:27 AM
Splinter Cell and Deus Ex: Invisibile War are both good games as well

Calis
February 1st, 2004, 03:33 AM
get a ps2 they r better :D

trentdick2882
February 1st, 2004, 09:36 AM
Shenmue II is like a adventure/rpg type game. It comes with a DVD giving you the entire story from the first game. It takes place in China, starting in Hong Kong and the basic plotline is you are trying to find the man that killed your father and take revenge. The gameplay consists of walking around in "adventure"-type mode, a fight system like virtua fighter, and quick-time events, where you have to push certain buttons at certain points. It has a really cool story...not for everyone I guess, it's a little slow at points.