PDA

View Full Version : Published!


SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum


Pages : [1] 2 3

Hereford Eye
January 27th, 2004, 07:14 AM
Holbrook and I are damned excited to announce that Erebus accepted our work for Equilibrium Books.
http://www.equilibriumbooks.com/seventhreads.htm
The content was developed here at sffworld in the Collaborative Writing Forum and wouldn't have happened without that forum to test and push each other in real time. There's good stuff going on there over and above Holbrook and my efforts. If you haven't checked it out, go look. Better yet, go over there and get some writing done.
Working our way through the proof copy as I write this.

Jacquin
January 27th, 2004, 11:23 AM
I have split this thread as I fully believe it deserves it's own thread. Both Holbrook and Hereford Eye have given a lot of time to this site and it is the least we can do for them...

Everyone go buy it now!

Well done guys.

J

Richardb
January 27th, 2004, 12:58 PM
Congratulations! No secret to anyone who has been around that I am a huge fan of Erebus and Equilibrium, and have immense respect for anyone who puts forth this type of effort and gets past the discerning eye of Erebus.
The journey is 90% of the value, I believe, and doing a collaboration must have been a great journey indeed. The other 10% is in the sales, and I hope those go well for you!

choppy
January 27th, 2004, 01:01 PM
Congratulations!

It's always inspiring to see someone's work come out in print.

Erebus
January 27th, 2004, 05:42 PM
This is very exciting news indeed, and given my long association with SFFW, especially with the Writing section and collaborative stories, we at Equilibrium are also extremely proud to be associated with this project.

Clicking on the banner below will take you to the book's page at our web site:

http://www.equilibriumbooks.com/seventhreads_banner.gif (http://www.equilibriumbooks.com/seventhreads.htm)

We're also very excited about the cover artwork, which our artist created from a concept discussed between HE and myself, and here it is:

http://www.equilibriumbooks.com/seventhreads_covlg.jpg

James Barclay
January 28th, 2004, 02:53 PM
Congratulations.

What a feeling, eh? More power to you both and everyone who is striving so hard with such ability on this site.

NOM

Beetle
January 28th, 2004, 04:35 PM
Congrats to you both! Having read some of your work here, I can tell that it is very deserving of being published! Keep us posted on the release so this screwed up SFFWorld family can get busy buying it!

Radthorne
January 28th, 2004, 10:52 PM
Well done! Congratulations are most definitely in order. And a truly terrific cover too. Perseverance pays off - here's wishing you many happy book sales!

Holbrook
January 29th, 2004, 06:11 AM
HE and I thank you all for your kind wishes.


It was and still is hard work...

Personally.

Fun too .... exciting, stomach turning and worrying. The stuff that has been going through my mind. I think the worse thing is thinking if some one buys the book then doesn't like it or it doesn't live up to what they expected it to be. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! What can you do or say??????

juzzza
January 29th, 2004, 10:33 AM
Nothing!!!!

Well, I can and that would be 'Fantastic News!!! I am completely stoked for you both'