PDA

View Full Version : Free LOTR PC Demo

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

jupiter21
March 11th, 2004, 02:37 AM
I noticed at the store that there is a demo version of LOTR: Return of the King PC game in Pop Tarts boxes. Has anyone picked it up by any chance?

kahnovitch
March 11th, 2004, 03:57 AM
:confused:

Pop Tart boxes? Do you mean they're giving away the demo with a packet of pop tarts?

jupiter21
March 12th, 2004, 01:40 PM
not in the packets, but in the slightly bigger boxes...the ones that have a couple of those foil packets inside. The CD is inside :)
good stuff!!

Shanoncia
March 23rd, 2004, 04:56 PM
Yes, and did you know you can get free DVD's with your cheerios? Haha! It's so laughable that they jack up the prices so high when CD's, DVD's, and games are so CHEAP to make... I don't mind paying more for a game simply for the creation process and how many hundreds of people worked to create it... but I still like paying as much as they so stupidly demand. Bah, it's shiney and new so I guess they know peopel will fork out the big dough but it's really and insult to my intelligence. Especially when they give stuff away free in pop tarts boxes... haha, i hope they aren't depending on people not being able to put two and two together. :rolleyes: